Reviews for The Force of Habit
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
*Sniff* MOAR!
TechnoFool chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
*sobs grossly all over you* NOOOO WHYY AHHHH MY HEARRRTTTT!
symphknot chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
:O u.u...i loved it...
winged demon wolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
well done. very well written and emotional ,(
let's point out the obvious chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
You've got this listed as tragedy, which it is in a sense, but it still seems so sweet and hopeful. Really, really nice.
unironic chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Dude I hate K2 but love this :D
Amara777 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was sooo sweet! _ I mean, the best things about tragedy is that there is always a fall of a main character, and there is always a moment of catharsis. This had just that. I also love how it all came to full circle with Kenny eating the apple just like Kyle. That was a nice touch.

Even if this might be just a one-hit wonder on the genre, this is definitely good for tragedy.
J.E.McCormickGal chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow...
Really good! Poor Kyle, I hope he's ok!
anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I liked this very much. I find that a lot of your work focuses on dialogue, which the way you tend to write it gets repetitive (I'm thinking of stories like Possession here), so I'm glad to see a story like this, very heavy on the description. It was a nice change and you did it well. You've really tried to delve into the character's feelings without having your characters TELL us how they're feeling through dialogue. Great imagery. Good job, these are signs of great improvement in writing, which is what writers always want. Keep up the good work!
trulybliss08 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aw that was really good :3 I don't think I'll be able to look at an apple the same way for a while though lol. Big gold star for you!
azngirlLH chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Most of the time I'm too lazy to log in to review, and most of my reviews are stupid, but I love you ;_; 3. This is beautiful.