Reviews for Ties and Contracts
l20 chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
short and sweet .
lulaellen chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
That was really lovely, and I enjoyed it immensely. :) Thank you so much for sharing.
happinessandlight chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Nice story.

Good work.

Alex.
Biba79 chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
I swear I have read this before, seemed very familiar!

But either way, it was great. My favorite part was Brennan's conversation with Max! I totally love that relationship now!

Thanks for writing it bb!
anonymous.individual chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Wow... brilliant story :)
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
i loved
The Guy in 8B chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Very nice. I like the small things you point out "After that he did not guide her with his hands on her back either as they made their way outside." which are exactly how someone like her would catalogue things.

I could completely picture her accidently calling someone that late at night - cos she's so used to calling Booth that late :P

I felt that the bit about their first case was off - that isn't how i interpreted it. That said, I didn't like that episode, so maybe I'm prejudiced.

But very good job, I'm going to be reading on :)
MiseryMaker chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Oh, how I wish you did own Bones and that you'd write it to play out precisely that way on the show!

Every single character's point of view fit him perfectly. I loved Bones' gradual realization that she already had all the evidence she'd ever need to trust that she and Booth belonged together. Having them kiss in plain view of all of their friends was a lovely way to bring them together.

Hope you're planning to write many more Bones stories!
Autumn Dae chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
AW.

You made me all teary. This was sweet.
JuleKiwi chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Wow I loved this! Can you do a angela and hodgins one please :)
cheysma2000 chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
This is how it should go on the series. Maybe give HH some ideas.
gypsymuse chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Great work; I really loved this chapter in particular, and how you brought it all together for the ending. Thank you for a wonderful read. :)
tigress33 chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Great job. I've been reading a lot of Bones fanfic trying to find something that captures the characters as they are, rather than as the authors wish they were. I think you do just that. Only thing is that in the very end, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "Bren" thing - that was a character, not the real "Bones" and as wonderful as that fantasy may have been, I would imagine Booth would want the real Bones over fantasy Bren. I get that "Bren" is a signal to the next stage of their relationship, but it's also the next stage of their relationship as Booth and Bones with all the hard realities that they will face together, not as Mr. B and Bren, the fantasy couple. Just a thought but great dialog and plot overall!
ScullyBones chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Oh so perfectly delicious :D
retrospectoscope chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
I have a confession to make. I secretly really love the wild power trip I get when reading fanfiction, and I suspect what will happen as the main climax of the story, and then it happens, exactly or very close to how I suspected. I like that feeling of superiority. I'm not ashamed.

And you cannot be either. Because I did not get that feeling at all with your story. You deprived me of my power trip!

I suspected Booth and Bones would make eye contact through the window of the pub. You didn't go there.

I suspected there would be words describing how they had *that* converstaion, purely with their eyes, through the window of the pub. You didn't go there.

You surprised me as Booth walked away without going in or saying anything to her, without her appearing to have seen, or sensed his presence. and you completely flawed me that Bones made the move and chased him down the street.

The alteration you made to her character, in her understanding the meaning of her feelings, was so subtle.

It was brilliantly written. Really. I love it. I've emailed the link to a friend, and plan to return and re-read it myself, and contemplate favouriting it.

Have you really never written for Bones before? Please find inspiration to write another (million) Bones stories for me. For us? Bones fans need you!