Reviews for Ties and Contracts
ohanna613 chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Woohoo! Part 2 please!
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Beautiful! just beautiful! :) lovely written! :) It made my day.
jenlovesbones chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
I've read this chapter by chapter, and now I want to read it all over again beginning to end. Great job!
xoxAmyxox chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
awww...that had made my day! :)
my-completeness chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
awww it's so sweet! Shattered it's over as it was such a fantastic fic, but you have done so well! I think you should continue with future Bones fics, you are very good.
SelenityCosmos chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Short, sweet, and undeniably perfect ending!
pecopec chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Awww! Sweet ending :)

I really enjoyed reading this story!
MadDelight chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
sweet and perfect. the show should end just like this. really. call up hart and beg. sweet piece.
harper83 chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Awwww! That was a fantastic ending! I really loved this story.
LosingTrack chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Great ending. I loved the story!
jacklynvt11 chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
That was a beautiful ending. Loved how Brennan approached Booth & let him explain his feelings. The words he said were amazing. Her response by kissing him was awesome. Really enjoyed this story. The ending with everyone clapping & cheering was really good. :)
Myzinglink chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
As I expected, an amazing ending to a fantastic story :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
SouthunLady chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
What a truly awesome story! Just what I needed in light of what has been happening this week. Thank you so much. Hope you write many more just like this.
Nessy chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Aw. You did a very nice job resolving the tension that that episode caused. I do like this ending for the story, and I like the idea of the squints cheering for them.

Perhaps not another chapter, but a sequel? Maybe Brennan gives Booth a tie? Or they confirm their 'social contract' some other way? (you could call it "Contract Negotiations" and make it a fun story with them finding their way ;) - just trying to get your creative juices flowing LOL)

Whatever you decide, I do hope you decide to write more BonesFics, you are very good at writing the characters.

Nessy
TravelingSue chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
That's EXACTLY how it should have ended,great job!
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »