Reviews for Ties and Contracts
206 chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Really liked how you ended it with their speeches to each other. Only had a tiny problem with him calling her Bren. Idk for me Bones is much more intimate between them. But I think you did a great job with this story!
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
that was lovely. I loved it completly. I love this story. And I'm looking forward to mor of your writeing in the future.

lady-josie
Chicklit chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
This is terrific - Everyone is perfectly in character. Now that Booth has clued it to what's going on, can't wait to see what happens next.
morebones chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
I'm ABSOLUTELY loving the story! The right amount of angst and hope. I find the characters very realistic, even the way Brennan is opening: she is just allowing herself accept she can be worth it, she can be loved. She has to learn that first. And the way she is interacting now w/people around her, being softer, facing her fears... She has to see it like an experiment, but we all know it's her true nature, once she can get throught that fear.
This last chapter with Booth's thought is just as great. Loved the last part when he realizes the real reason behind Brennan's rejection, and explains why he didn't do anything then... Yes, that's the only thing that would make perfectly sense and explains why he didn't really go with his gut till the end and gave up (even if it was just temporary): He was too busy taking pity of himself that although saw the pain in Brennan, didn't find the final cause. (I don't undertand either why in the episode he didn't fight inmediately the statement that She cannot change!)
I'll be waiting for more! This is really good!
Kissin Concern chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Great update. Can't wait to read more.
ohanna613 chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
We have the same point of view there about that fateful night!)

Please continue soon...)
harper83 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Yay! Now that they have both figured things out can they please get together? lol LOve the story! :)
MadDelight chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
oh. more please more. im on the edge of my seat...and wishing this was really happening on the show right now... dumb Brennan and Booth. why cant they just get it together? oy.
MadDelight chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
love cam and booth's conversations! the last line made me laugh, in a good way!
MadDelight chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
generally i hate max. but this chapter made me see him in a new light.
MadDelight chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
so very perfectly in character:
What came next stunned Angela so completely that she barely managed to suppress a gasp when, for the fraction of a second, Brennan's usual composure slipped, and the pain she felt inside was reflected right there in her eyes and face as she said, "I just want him to be happy, Ange, that's all that matters to me."

With that she turned back to her research, clearly indicating that their conversation was over.

And for once Angela did not pry further. She had enough to think about as it was, she reflected as she returned to her own office.

your massive review response says it all one this story. wonderful work. really.
jacklynvt11 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter. Booth's thoughts to himself about the situation with Brennan & Cam;s words was fantastic. Terrific job. This one was very interesting to read. My eyes were glued to the screen. I cant wait for Booth to dump Catherine. Glad their date was cancelled. I wonder what Booth is going to do about Brennan. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Fantastic chapter. It was written very well. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
I love this chapter! Beautifully written! :) It made my day.
Coilerfan35 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010