Reviews for Ties and Contracts
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Way to kick Hacker out, Kate! :)
KyriaHitomi chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I like it :)
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Your kidding right, your really not stopping there! I am not adding this to my favorites till its finished :D
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh... you teaase! I loved it! Every single last word of it, it was beautiful! :) You should write more, really... really, really, really :) I do look forward to more of your writing! :)

Gcatspjs. (and look at that, i even put you on my list of favorite authors! Now you HAVE to write more!)
BoNeSFaN01 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
love this :) are u sure you dont wanna write more
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was great, hope you decide to write more!
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I like how this very simply and elegantly takes us through Brennan's thinking without being overwrought. While she may be a roiling body of emotions and thoughts, I think it's much better to play it safe and downplay Brennan. It seems to fit her character more.

A very enjoyable read which ends in a kind of stalemate for the hapless doc. Eventually she'll get everything else figured out and may actually start thinking that part of her problem is timing as well.
Caffeine-Faerie chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh wow. Very well written! Lovely POV, and just what I would *love* to actually see happen in the show.

Would you consider writing more in this story? It does have the potential to investigate that whole what-if side that seems to be going on in the Bonesphere at the moment.

I look forward to seeing what else you write, and I do hope there's more Bones in your future.

AdoAnnie chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
NO! I did not expect that ending! The closet romantic in me hates that kind of ending! But in saying that I recognise that it was a good finish. Her conclusion to not call him is reasonable and fits in with her not wanting to hurt him and only wanting his happiness. So great job! You should definitely write more Bones fics.
Ps. maybe even another chapter to this story... with a happy ending? ;D
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
IMO, you nailed Brennan's thoughts in this fic! I have always found writing her POV to be the most difficult, and I think you did a fantasic job :) You know you'll be asked to continue this, right? LOL ;)
MadDelight chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
just what i needed. thank you!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8