Reviews for Consequences
nature of things chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
Somebody is going to slug him one day!
nature of things chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
Just a thought - why didn't they use cell phones? I know! The story is better with them using pre-old fashioned runners. Why do I even bother to question you?
nature of things chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
Are the church bells really used the way you describe or is it your incredible imagination?
nature of things chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
Bless his heart! You've nailed the Doc and all the other characters. Evacuation at every high tide sounds exactly like Joe Penhale. I like the way you show how the people unite when there is a tragedy. My only complaint is that don't you the Doc would realize just a little how people had stepped up when needed and without complaining? They even followed his orders which he complains endlessly that they don't. Now on to Rocky Road.

Well done and so different from all the other stories I've read so far.
nature of things chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
This is an "edge of your seat" story. Very good pace and realistic conversation.
nature of things chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Who would have thought that Doc could be so gentle with children! Must be having a child of his own. So glad this isn't a dark time for him. Good job.
nature of things chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
You had me hooked at the end of chptr 1. Very inspired story line
tedcolucci chapter 23 . 1/31/2015
What an enjoyable read! Very believable and true to the charactors. I loved every minute. Thanks!
beth.zipay chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
What a tremendous tragedy for a little village like Portwenn. To lose four children all in one event - horrifying. But without the Doc it surely would have been much worse. All in all, A great story, and well told. Completely engrossing from beginning to end!
minerva chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
great story! Riveting!
minerva chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
what a painful decision...can't imaging having to make such a decision...
minerva chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
venegence...wonderful story!
minerva chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
brought tears to my eyes...as a teacher this is frightning
minerva chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
Wow this really was a great story. Well done!
partsguy chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
Well done! Good story line. I look forward to reading more of your work.