Reviews for Dinner and a Movie
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
One word: Awesome!
Heartsyou54 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
AHHH! ) Randy as an italian mobster ! Hottest fucking thingg EVER. I'm feelin' Randy/Maryse those two are perfect together! Seriously already LOVEE this storyy! I think this is yet again going to be the best damn Randy story on this site! ( hahah can't wait for more !
lexbria chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Fuck that! I love your OCs, no matter who they're based on. They're hilarious and not the annoying wanna-be-hardcore OCs you usually see around this site! I can't wait to see more of this.
Goldust chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Not to be rude, but your fanfiction isn't exactly good, either. You need a little more than a single sentence in a paragraph between dialogue. Your stories read like plays.

Also, nobody likes OCs. They usually suck. I'm gonna guess that your little friends only like the stories because the OCs are based on them, but OC stories are very rarely good or interesting. Don't talk about wanting to fix the "shit" on the site when you're contributing to it.
MagdileanaO chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Brillant. Just fantastic. All my favourite people, and Maryse and Randy is hot! Can't wait to read the next few of these.
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Randy as a mobster... hugest turn on ever.

this story was kick ass.

i love this idea!
CrystalxShip chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
randy as a wiseguy? sooooo hot want to touch the heiny.

and maryse is just fucking great. they do make a great pair.

wow fantastic i loved this.

CHRISTIAN BETH? OH DEAR EDGE
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
ITALIAN RANDY?

FUCK YES
cherrybomb13 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Wow! So I totally agree with you about the "mobster" Randy, it SO works, and is completely sexy. (Then again you could write him as a caveman and somehow he would pull it off) and I really like the Randy/Maryse pairing! Can't wait for more :) maybe I'll even think of a quote by then, but it seems you have enough already :). Xoxo
eclare luv chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is.

beth/ted
Feeling Lucky chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
You have to do this one: Gladiator. Stephanie as the princess, Shane as the evil Prince, and Cena as Maximus. Check this quote out, it's totally Shane and Vince with Vince passing up Shane as the heir and Shane's jealousy and bratty fits of rage ensuing (I've changed the names to the Superstar names):

Vince: Are you ready to do your duty for Rome?
Shane: Yes, father.
Vince: You will not be emperor.
Shane: Which wiser, older man is to take my place?
Vince: My powers will pass to John Cena, to hold in trust until the Senate is ready to rule once more. Rome is to be a republic again.
Shane: Cena?
Vince: Yes. My decision disappoints you?
Shane: You wrote to me once, listing the four chief virtues: Wisdom, justice, fortitude and temperance. As I read the list, I knew I had none of them. But I have other virtues, father. Ambition. That can be a virtue when it drives us to excel. Resourcefulness, courage, perhaps not on the battlefield, but... there are many forms of courage. Devotion, to my family and to you. But none of my virtues were on your list. Even then it was as if you didn't want me for your son.
Vince: Shane. You go too far.
Shane: I search the faces of the gods... for ways to please you, to make you proud. One kind word, one full hug... where you pressed me to your chest and held me tight. Would have been like the sun on my heart for a thousand years. What is it in me that you hate so much?
Vince: Shh, Shane.
Shane: All I've ever wanted was to live up to you, Father.
Vince: [Vince gets down on his knees] Shane. Your faults as a son is my failure as a father. Come
[Gives Commodus a hug]
Shane: [Shane hugs Vince and cries] Father. I would have butcher the whole world... if you would only love me!
[Shane begins to asphyxiate Vince while they hug, Vince dies]

And there are a ton more great quotes you can find here: /title/tt0172495/quotes
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
You're a genius!

This fucking site doesn't like to update me when you post something new, so I'm just now getting this.

So, here we go!

"I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek." I love Sixteen Candles!

Can we go with the pairing Cody/Maryse?
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
OMFG Mack this is an amazing idea.
hm. lemme think.

Andrew: Well hey there pretty lady.
Monique: Ew! What... what are you hitting on me?
Andrew: I was just...
Monique: [mimicking] "I was just... nyuh". OK, let me put a stop to that little brain fart right now. Girls with asses like mine do not talk to boys with faces like yours

from she's the man ahaha. I was think Maryse/Ted...? (:
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
well you know i'd pick waynes world, but im gonna pull a fast one on ya and choose GOODFELLAS not too surprising...

"I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a gun to hide. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on."

because really, that is hot.

or when Henry stands Karen up and she goes off

"You've got some nerve standing me up. Nobody does that to me. Who the hell do you think you are, Frankie Valli or some kinda big shot?"

i love that scene.

the diva i'd pick would be maryse, cuz she has that as jericho would say 'fierce-ness' about her. and jay because why not. or randy theyd be hot. he kinda reminds me of liotta
MagdileanaO chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
First off...GREAT idea! It was so hard to pick a movie for this but I at least narrowed it down to two; one fun and one realistic.

The fun one is from my favourite movie 'Detroit Rock City' (I'm on a KISS buzz..). Would you write the Miz/Beth? If not I love how you write Ted, and him being religious could be fun! Anyway the quote is

Jam's Mom: Jeremiah what has gotten into you?
Jam: I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY IN A CONFESSIONAL BOOTH! LORD HAVE MERCY! Now for the last time, Mom, give me back my fucking drumsticks... please.

and Waynes World just for good measure...'I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be' with Miz/Beth