Reviews for Merry Go Rounds and Burial Grounds
LiveLight chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
OH MY GOD. I cannot believe that I haven't found this story sooner! I am trembling with anticipation, grinning from ear to ear and ready to absolutely devour this story tonight. I'm sure the road ahead is fraught with angst (the winchesters specialize in angst after all) but to have Sam redo and erase all the hurt and try to make it better, for Dean, for the guy he loves more than anything in this world? It'll be so totally worth all the pain and sadness I've invariably gotta go through to get to that place of happiness. God I'm so excited!
KlayleyAddict chapter 15 . 10/28/2015
God this is by far my favorite Wincest story! I really hope that you continue it/Update soon! Its so amazingly wrote and you write the characters so great :-)
-Amber
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
Gaaaahhhhh! How could it just end like that! This was so good till I just finished the last bit of chapter 15 like I was so happy to read this then it stopped, and seeing the last time it was updated now I'm crying
Anne chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
I'm disappointed it's not finished, but it was still...wonderful.

Please, pretty please update?

I can't wait to see what happens next.
laurieglory chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Why or why has this story been killed? Please, pretty please update? If its dead forever please let me know...
arrgitsdana chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
Its been three years. Oh my God. I keep reading hoping it'll get updated. :(
janny.verveer chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
I hope you finish this! Although i know you won't. This is seriously good stuff here and i hope you realise how good you are ;)
mydistraction122 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You have set the bar sooooo high. I am new to this fandom and this is by far the best story I have read. I'm disappointed it's not finished, but it was still...wonderful. The way you wrote Dean was just perfect. He was so true to character. There were several times my heart literally broke for him.

Six Weeks ago my sister bought me the first season of Supernatural and in the process created an addict :) Thanks for feeding the addiction in the best way possible.
BEEPBOOP chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
*CRIES* THIS IS SO WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS AND OH GOD I REALLY HOPE YOU KEEP WRITING EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN 2 1/2 YEARS PLS COME BACK ITS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO LET DIE
Claire chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Had this story recced by another author (don't remember her pen-name) but it was as awesome as she said! I love the idea of Sam being able to go back in time to change things. I'm on the fence about Wincest, but this was beautifully written, and those were some of the hottest sex scenes I've read for awhile (pant).

After 3 years, I know you aren't likely to finish, but thank you for the wonderful part you have written!
abandonded1 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
This is a really good fanfiction I hope you havne't abandoned this hope to see more.
Stone120 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
This has been such a wonderfully imaginative story. I realized halfway through that you couldn't possibly have completed it by chapter 15 but I couldn't stop myself from continuing. I'm sorry you didn't have a chance to complete this because it was truly a masterpiece. Best of luck to you.
IsleofSkye chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
I read this straight through. It's really good! I don't even usually care for wincest and I loved this. Please update?
LuciLucifer chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
You should totally update this fic, it's awesome and I love it :DDD 3
nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 15 . 4/20/2012
Gotta keep going with this story. I wanna know what happens next. Great job once again.

Shade