Reviews for Finding Why's
NighshadeIceheart chapter 95 . 6/7
Beautiful. Absolutely stunning and amazing and awesome and a million other things as well. Thank you so much for writing this. I had a wonderful time reading it. You should be proud of your work. Again thank you.
Eljin1 chapter 95 . 5/26
your story is wonderful.

at the time of reading, it was a bit annoying how some things didnt get explained right away. however eventually i realised that this was they style in which the story was written.

english is a bad language. its grammatical and spelling rules are inconsistent, and there are many words that sound the same but mean different things. i recommend either getting a beta reader, or passing your work through a word processor with a spell and grammar checker.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 61 . 4/21
Such a good story, you have to be JK Rowling in disguise.
Aldistari chapter 95 . 3/17
Fantastic story, I had enjoyed it thoroughly, it brings a fresh new look on things which is amazing. :)

Thank you!
Aldistari
ironhair chapter 95 . 12/8/2016
Thanks for the story.
I guess english is not your first language, so good effort!
ironhair chapter 64 . 11/28/2016
Brilliant concepts about horcruxes.
ironhair chapter 56 . 11/27/2016
Wow, this was a unique and interesting idea on how to handle the Dragon task
artemisdemesis chapter 90 . 11/11/2016
It was fun and perfect story
Binka chapter 22 . 11/3/2016
I really like this story, but the quality seems to have gone down hill. I use a screen reader to listen to fan fictions and the last few chapters have had a lot of missing words, so much so that I found it difficult to understand what was being said. Could you perhaps edit it or get a beta reader so that your readers can truly enjoy your work? I do hope I haven't caused you any offense, after all, even JKR has a team of people to fine tune the HP books before they're released to th public.
setokayba2n chapter 95 . 10/22/2016
It was good, just want to know in the end what happen with Magie.
ironhair chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
While your story is interesting, it's a bit tough to follow because of the way you've used English.

Is english your primary language?

Either way, thank you for sharing your work.. I'll try to continue reading or skim read it.
ironhair chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
A bit tedious to read. Sorry, it's me. Going to keep trying.
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Reading
taxzombie chapter 95 . 10/7/2016
One of the most interesting and thought provoking tales I've read on FF or anywhere for that matter in some time.

While it does have a fair share of grammar and tense errors, they were not enough to take away from the overall pleasure of reading this tale. Never dull, always entertaining, often surprising.

This is one that would recommend that you add to your reading list. You will be in for a most interesting journey. I don't think you will be disappointed.
tiara123458 chapter 95 . 10/6/2016
This story, this story was SO GOOD. Honestly, just amazing. Original idea, interesting all the way through, amazing narrating style. Good job. A bit long, but definitely worth reading. A couple comments that don't really have to do with the quality of the contents, but the contents themselves. First off, chapter 93 reminded me so much of Fullmetal Alchemist. The ingredients and the way you presented them... In the very first episode, the main character, Ed said "Water, 35 liters. Carbon, 20 kilograms. Ammonia, 4 liters. Lime, 1.5 kilograms. Phosphorous, 800 grams. Salt, 250 grams. Saltpeter, 100 grams. Sulfur, 80 grams. Fluorine, 7.5. Iron, 5. Silicon, 3 grams. And trace amounts of fifteen other elements." and "It's all the ingredients of the average adult human body, down to the last specks of protein in your eyelashes." That's almost exactly what you said. I immediately saw it and almost squealed, lol. Also, I looked up the "Tinky winky, lala, po" and that one other, and that wouldn't just be a dementor's nightmare. It would be mine. Ugh. Lol. Anyway, this was good. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with the fanfiction community. :)