Reviews for Finding Why's
setokayba2n chapter 95 . 10/22
It was good, just want to know in the end what happen with Magie.
ironhair chapter 15 . 10/15
While your story is interesting, it's a bit tough to follow because of the way you've used English.

Is english your primary language?

Either way, thank you for sharing your work.. I'll try to continue reading or skim read it.
ironhair chapter 3 . 10/10
A bit tedious to read. Sorry, it's me. Going to keep trying.
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/10
taxzombie chapter 95 . 10/7
One of the most interesting and thought provoking tales I've read on FF or anywhere for that matter in some time.

While it does have a fair share of grammar and tense errors, they were not enough to take away from the overall pleasure of reading this tale. Never dull, always entertaining, often surprising.

This is one that would recommend that you add to your reading list. You will be in for a most interesting journey. I don't think you will be disappointed.
tiara123458 chapter 95 . 10/6
This story, this story was SO GOOD. Honestly, just amazing. Original idea, interesting all the way through, amazing narrating style. Good job. A bit long, but definitely worth reading. A couple comments that don't really have to do with the quality of the contents, but the contents themselves. First off, chapter 93 reminded me so much of Fullmetal Alchemist. The ingredients and the way you presented them... In the very first episode, the main character, Ed said "Water, 35 liters. Carbon, 20 kilograms. Ammonia, 4 liters. Lime, 1.5 kilograms. Phosphorous, 800 grams. Salt, 250 grams. Saltpeter, 100 grams. Sulfur, 80 grams. Fluorine, 7.5. Iron, 5. Silicon, 3 grams. And trace amounts of fifteen other elements." and "It's all the ingredients of the average adult human body, down to the last specks of protein in your eyelashes." That's almost exactly what you said. I immediately saw it and almost squealed, lol. Also, I looked up the "Tinky winky, lala, po" and that one other, and that wouldn't just be a dementor's nightmare. It would be mine. Ugh. Lol. Anyway, this was good. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with the fanfiction community. :)
taxzombie chapter 62 . 9/30
A most excellent chapter.
taxzombie chapter 26 . 9/25
Testing, Testing. I've posted two reviews and neither has show up. Wanted to check before I bothered to try again.
taxzombie chapter 19 . 9/25
Your writing strikes me has having a bit of fairy tale wonder to it. Kind of surreal feel to it. For me it floats along, in a pleasant and mellow flow. Like floating down a slow running river that allows you to take in your surroundings while you relax and enjoy the ride.

Nicely done. Very nicely done.
taxzombie chapter 6 . 9/24
You have a very interesting and compelling writing style. It has really drawn me in. I look forward to seeing just where you have taken this. I've no doubt the ride will be fascinating.
myafroatemydog chapter 42 . 9/17
Such a great chwpter
myafroatemydog chapter 38 . 9/17
This is he funniest fic ever
myafroatemydog chapter 32 . 9/17
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 30 . 9/17
Pretty great chapter.
myafroatemydog chapter 29 . 9/17
Every chapter has me dying