Reviews for Bonding
NoCleverSig chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OMG I seriously loved this! You should write more Sanctuary fic, you do good! I Love Helen/Ashley fic, and I miss that relationship so much. I guess it's the mom in me, but this really struck a chord. I didn't think it was OOC at all for Helen. I could see her doing everything you described: checking the DNA, realizing she'd outlive her daughter, oh, so good, really and truly no lie!

And even MORE impressed how well you write in English!

Excellent job!
lastrequest chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is really sweet! Good job :)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Hey there,

*Waves and offers you an ice cold frosty drink with coconut cookies with hint of lemon and/or lime* A TREAT for such a GREAT story/update. It's BEYOND wonderful, truly TERRIFIC so keep up the FANTASTIC work...the beyond FANTASTIC work. *Smiles happily*

Melissa

AW I hope it ain't your only story, you did a GREAT job.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh my gosh! I think this is one of the best one-shots I have ever read! It's short, sweet, but profound. I can't even imagine how amazing it would be if you made more chapters. (Like Helen's bond strengthening over the years, and watching Ashley grow up) I would love it if you continued this! You're writing seems to come so naturally, it's beautiful, amazing, and inspiring as well. :)