Reviews for With You
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 6/13
Very gooooooooooood !
Rowenasheir chapter 7 . 5/15
Need Grandpa/ Godfather Tom ... Aunty Nagi's fault! (Parseltongue is hereditary). Can only review once!
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 5/15
HP speaks parseltongue - wouldn't he talk to the mothering Nagini (snakeling is having hatchlings?) and stealing her attention away from voldy! Jealous, possessive Voldy who had ALL his familiars attention because his house was invaded by The-Boy-Who-Lived-To-Steal-HIS-Snake!
SeraNeko-chan chapter 7 . 3/8
I absolutely love your story! The plot line was well thought out and while I did notice some inconsistencies and mistakes, they didn't detract at all from my enjoyment (A rare thing nowadays.). Big thumps up!
domsijohn chapter 7 . 1/8
Cute names really cute
domsijohn chapter 6 . 1/8
Severus running a round lol
domsijohn chapter 5 . 1/8
So lucy pain in the ass kinda hope he would get all of harrys family stuff in letter from the dursleys
domsijohn chapter 4 . 1/8
I kinda hope that the light side gets killed off not all of them but herimone the Weasley most of them albus minnie love how umbitch died
domsijohn chapter 3 . 1/8
So looking forward to harry havinga family
domsijohn chapter 2 . 1/8
I think sirius should have side with harry and should have had umbitch arrested
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/8
So albis os a ass
elyssa.yazid chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
ha! I like the golden part! Excellent story. I had a hard time stopping. I just kept reading and reading till the end!
vampire moonlight chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
wonderful story great job!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Oh this was lovely, I'm glad Sirius and Remus chose to live because I have a soft spot for those two :)
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 10/17/2016