Reviews for With You
elyssa.yazid chapter 7 . 11/23
ha! I like the golden part! Excellent story. I had a hard time stopping. I just kept reading and reading till the end!
vampire moonlight chapter 7 . 10/26
wonderful story great job!
The Septic Gryff chapter 7 . 10/21
Oh this was lovely, I'm glad Sirius and Remus chose to live because I have a soft spot for those two :)
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 10/17
lovely story
angeleyes7084 chapter 7 . 10/14
love the story will definitely be reading reading more of your work keep up the great work
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 7 . 10/7
Kyaaaaaaa me encantoooooo x kami debi usar mucho antes el traductor para leer fics de esta pareja x kami q si jeje en fin solo queria felicitarte x tu historia. Besos

pdt; seria estupendo q me permitas traducirlo piensalo.
SugarPieCrumbles chapter 3 . 10/5
This is way too OOC for me. Harry acts like this Shivering Virgin Submissive Female from the 1800, who just accepts that he was literally SOLD to a Known Death Eater. He should be furious. He should be Violent and angry and hell, his whole life just fell apart, he should've done anything than be accepting of his fate and just roll over.

I'm completely disgusted by how easily Harry let's Lucius Call him sweet things and touch him in any way. He was Literally Kidnapped and forced into a Marriage with a man he has always believed to be Evil and out to kill him (As proven in book 2 and book 5).

This story should be renamed Stockholm Syndrom, cause that's literally what this story is REALLY about and not love.
That is so cute!
Instead of making umbridge write I must no tell lies I would've made her write I must not torture children
Isabell3 chapter 7 . 8/16
that was awsome!D i loved it please write more fics with lucius and harryD
BloodLikeRubies chapter 7 . 8/9
This was so cute :3
1414artemis14 chapter 7 . 6/20
Good story luv it
Ro Hitoga chapter 7 . 6/13
...I can't...I can't even begin to describe my absolute LOVE for this story. I completely adore how possessive/protective Lucius is. And when he got pissed, oh shit. I knew it was gonna get good. And Harry..I can't really say switching sides, but finding a family..and later on rekindling bonds, I'm at a loss for words. And the..darker? Turn with things, with people and personalities, and wants and desires. Very, very well done. And it made me SO FUCKING HAPPY. Sev, Luc, and Draco, all a happy little family. Complete with their Harry. Even Voldy. That made me laugh. Especially him putting up with pregnant Harry. A, perfect, dysfunctional, happy, unique little family. I probably smiled WAY more than anyone ever should while happily reading this. I squealed, I growled, I had those 'oh shit' moments, I smiled-fantastic. Simply fantastic. I could honestly probably go on and on. I would've really loved reading more about their first kisses, and a little more detail with their..first moment. But those are just personal tastes. I still completely love this story, without a doubt. I would recommend it to everyone. Superb and lovely, really, well done. Thank you so very much. I dearly love it. Thank you.
jessthereader13 chapter 5 . 6/10
As I read ch5 I imagined one of the Death Eaters sitting in a corner rocking back and forth while muttering ' the hormones, the hormones' in a horrified voice...I got some strange looks from my family but, meh, don't care...On to the reading of this awesome fic! ./
~jess
LizaMa chapter 1 . 4/4
great start for the storybut I would probably have chosen to leave the magical world, better than the possibility (at least with voldermort at large)