Reviews for With You
devillish neko chapter 7 . 10/30
this story is rly gd, i rly liked it!
seashelles chapter 7 . 10/20
I loved this story, its the second time I'm reading it.
lightwalnut64 chapter 6 . 8/18
I absolutely love this fanfic with my heart! By the way where did you find those names? I love it! I wish canon was that creative lol
lightwalnut64 chapter 7 . 7/10
F*CK I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS FANFIC! It's probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read T_T I like everything about it; Harry finally going for revenge and Lucius never going 'light', and Dumbledore and the Order getting what they deserve, It's simply perfect! I loved it very much and I hope to see more of your stories anytime soon 3
Lavonya chapter 7 . 5/17
The story is so /CUTE/!
Lavonya chapter 4 . 5/17
I really REALLY like this!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 5/17
Poor Harry...
I always disliked Dumbledore!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 7 . 5/11
I really liked this story. A little sad that two-thirds of the Golden Trio were terrible, but oh well. A happy Harry equals a happy me. Thanks for writing!
tat5934 chapter 7 . 4/13
I love your story! Only one regret: I wish it were longer!
I'm glad that Sirius and Remus didn't chose to die. And it was great to see Voldie as Harry's protector.
Zayabel Draga chapter 7 . 2/13
AAAWWWWEEEEE THIS WAS PERFECTION! You should write one where he gets his inheritance! That'll be wicked!
Zayabel Draga chapter 3 . 2/13
Before I press next I just have a quick thought. Will Harry go through an inheritance into a rare beautiful creature or something?
spk chapter 7 . 1/5
I think you did a good job of balancing Harry's personality with the changes and betrayals that he experienced while growing up through this marriage. :)
thewolf74 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
This story was good. the sex scene was hot. I'm happy that Sirius and Remus took the oath. I love the names for Harry's and Lucius' children. I really liked the story.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
what an odd little family group they made
GatorLHA2 chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Congratulations for finishing this interesting story. So few good ones are.