Reviews for Requiems Repercussion
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 7 . 3/14
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
BakaBlue chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I hope you update this again but since it has been over 2 years since the last update I duess thats impossible
Pool toad chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Despite ealier author notes you have aboandoned this fic havn't you
Lordban chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
I'm somehow reminded of the last House M.D. Season 2 episode. It's been a while, but I hope this will be picked back up :)
animefan29 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Well I am glad later chapters won't be like this, because this was just plain crazy.
animefan29 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Hmm? I wonder what change happened that kept Suzaku from his talks of killing the Emperor so that Schneizel can take his place?

And you are right about that team. The Guren alone makes Kallen a one-woman army. The others are really just icing. The team is also well balanced. The Vincent and Siegfried are high performance well-balanced units. Mordred heavy ranged assault. The Guren is high-speed close combat, with a lot of extras. And the Shinkirou is defensive piloted by a brilliant commander and a boy that stops the perception of time.
animefan29 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
So there is a good possibility that Lelouch is still alive as an immortal? Personally that was a theory that I always I subscribed to. I mean would a single death really stop Lelouch who worked miracles?

Though I am surprised Kallen hasn't thought to ask others how those event took place to see if they matched up with her memories. I mean it could be worked that it doesn't ruin the whole question about which world is real or not.

By the way, in the last chapter why did the Black Knights go searching for them? I mean their trap was all set up in the main hanger where they had all the control, and it would be risky taking Lelouch on anyplace where he controls even and iota of the situation. Though I suppose it was well known in the Black Knights that Kallen was close to Zero so they probably watched her and knew something was wrong when Kallen lead in off in a different direction.
animefan29 chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
So is she going to almost die at the end of each R2 chapter, thus explaining why she wakes up in the epilogue world allowing for the possibility that it is coma induced dreams?
animefan29 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Oh boy, a head case fic. While the pick your reality idea is interesting I mind find difficulty with it. On the one hand I will probably find myself preferring the "R2" world to the "epilogue" world. However my logical mind will have a lot of difficulty accepting that as the real world, if not downright impossible.
animefan29 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
OK, I don't exactly get it. She used Refrain which brought her back to the time she was freed from being a Britannian prisoner, however instead of just reenacting she tries to alter things. Which fails miserably. Shouldn't the Refrain be taking her to a happier memory that does not need altering?
animefan29 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Whoa, what's up with that? Kallen using Refrain voluntarily? Just where are you going with this?
Toyoko chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Yeah...I'm kinda confuzzled at the different times, but, I think I'll eventually understand as you continue the fic...just don't take too long this time or I'll completely forget how this fic is getting along, if you know what I mean.

On the other hand, welcome back to writing! And why were you out for so long? I'm used to quick updates with you? Anyway, you're back and that's good enough.
Tidoo chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Woo... that was great. Intense, somewhat frustrating but, gosh, I want to know what will come next!

I love your idea to mix reallity and dream even if it's a bit confusing. From what I get, you intended it that way, so I just have to wait and see where you're going.
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
seems like she was skipping back and
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
confusing kind of but good chapter still.