Reviews for A Beetle's Life Episode 2: Attack Of The Circus
FemaleJester1212 chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
The outtakes are funny! Especially the Monster's Ince reference!
FemaleJester1212 chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
The last chapter touched my heart. It's really good!
FemaleJester1212 chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Let me guess,Maula is killed by the alligator. I think what will happen in the next chapter is Dim will be praised by everyone.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
The end of this chapter reminds me of when Flik stood up to Hopper. I'm guessing in the next chapter,Maula is going to die.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Wow,Maula is really racist about the rhino beetles. What I think what will happen in the next chapter is that Maula will treat the rhino beetles more worse than what she treated them. Or maybe I'm wrong,maybe there will be a war?
FemaleJester1212 chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Good chapter. This story is better than that short Bug's Life story by another author (Yes,Hanz von Hozel,I'm looking at you.) What I think we'll happen in the next chapter is that Dim would be great friends with the circus bugs... I think.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Good chapter! And hey,what good part of Hopper's speech reference. "One of those circle-of-life kind-of-things. And I think what will happen next is the battle will continue?
FemaleJester1212 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
This is a great chapter! I can't wait till chap.4! What I think will happen in the next chapter is that the circus are going to help Dim standing up to the hornets.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Cool. Dim is with the circus troupe now.

I loved how you described P. T. Flea.

P. T. Flea does sort of remind me of Sykes from the Dreamworks movie Shark Tale.
Bat-Snake chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Huh, I guess this means we'll also be seeing how Gypsy, Tuck and Roll came into the picture. I'll be looking forward to that :) *Is MannyXGypsy fan*
FemaleJester1212 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow! There really is a fable called "The Beetle and The Hornet"? I heard of the "Ant and the grasshopper"

And you can speak German? Wow! I only know some Spanish.

This is a good start. Keep up the good work,amigo!