Reviews for How Does it All Go Wrong?
starfire25 chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
I love it. I love the bromance of tony and mcgee. Great story.
Fafa Fai chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I just found this story and I must say that I love it.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
That was sheer brilliance! I loved it. I honestly think this is your strongest chapter ever. You got all the characteristics down. You kept the characters true to themselves, but allowed a little more emotion and love than we typically get to see on a regular basis on the show, without over doing it. My mind was truly blown and I'm not just saying all this stuff because you're my best friend. I really, REALLY loved this ending, it was perfect!
Sam chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
Great story :)

Cheers,

Sam :)
Sam chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
YEAH! Knew it :D :D :D

Ok...and now let's see who was so clever and nearly lucky enough to kill Tony...

well, obviously, the pills (or something) were in the pizza to knock him out...

and then he had to leave through the window...or had the key, because the door was locked...well...let's see
Sam chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Maybe he didn't do it...I mean...I would think that Tony would go down with a movie playing (if at all)...but having no movie on...THAT is just plain wrong...please?

*going to next chapter*
peachmikey11 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
That was the sweetest ending ever! I read this chapter and I just wanted to go read over the whole story, which I am in the process of right now. Great story.
Sparkiebunny chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
Hooray for an update! Sad to see this story end, but it was fantastic and you ended it awesomely. Well done! :)
God'srider chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
I really liked it! Sorry it took me so long to read and review!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Relief! Great chapter, loved that McGee stayed - I took it for granted that Gibbs would.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Bones again! Here I thought this might be a very clever riff and Tony has Gibbs watching NCIS! Great chapter, I love protective, pissed off FEDERAL AGENT McGee, very hot!
Madances chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Hi, I finally got a chance to read your story. Very nicely done. Thank you. looking forward to the next chapters. Tracy
mbj chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
Loving it...is there more?
mbj chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Absolutely fantastic writing on this chapter..this story is awesome
julie250 chapter 13 . 5/20/2011
Thanks for another great chapter. Julie xx