Reviews for Old Hearts Remember
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
I hope you continue this masterpiece ...
Lunaliceazreal chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
Don't ever ever and I mean EVER stop writing ok? And if you write a book one day be sure to inform me ok?!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
Yup I can't praise this story enough dark sexy and unique
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Outstanding. Simply outstanding !
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Hmmm very intriguing! And also I'm now definately favoriting you as an author and I raaaaaaaarely do that!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
That my dear was utterly and beyond beatiful.
I enjoyed your language, the subtle allusions, the fine crafted metaphores and the devine use of vocabulary.
I loved the greek mythology, the wonderful tale you admistered to the Zabini family and the light feeling of a casual stroll that guided me throughout the whole experience. Never was your writing pressured, never was it unclear - wonderfully done.
Mrs. Florish chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
Good work.
swedishluck chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
To be honest, the copious references to Greek mythology is what makes me love this so much. So even if you did want to give one, an apology really wouldn't be necessary :P
KrixLight chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
While I very much love the story and the characterization, I'm very confused still of the Zabini legacy and the promise make so Blaise could live.
JBubbles chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
OMG! This was superb!
Rizarora chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Wow, very good!
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I love those two! That was an awesome story!Who was the painting?
Meiyo no Ko chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. You're just absolutely fantastic, with a real gift for alternate pairings that seem as real, if not more so than, any other pairing that could be considered "more likely".
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
that was a beautiful story ;)