Reviews for More Than They Know
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is absolutely EPIC, and I've only read the first chapter! XD I love how well you've captured Ella and Drum's relationship and their personalities, and also the way you've given Ninde more of a serious side; for me, it made her more likable. There's so much crap on FanFiction these days, this story shines through as being really great writing! XD Thank you for giving me something good to read! Can't wait to read on, keep up the good work! XD

QueenCobraWing chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Ella! Please, for once, stop acting heartless. I know that's mean... but honestly... oh, never mind. I love her.

Oh, Sola. Poor poor girl. She didn't have it in her.
QueenCobraWing chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Oh, my goodness. Poor Delta. I am glad this stranger tried to fight, even if it was obviously futile.

Oh, Ella. Don't you blame yourself either.
QueenCobraWing chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I thought the bold *was* Shade. He does have nearly normal conversations with Ella. But it's dear Drum. Goody.

Poor Ninde! I really liked her realization of her Talent, you handled it brilliantly. I don't like Ninde's friend...
QueenCobraWing chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Oh, poor Ninde. That isn't pleasant even if you don't live in a dorm waiting to be killed in a few years.

And poor girls with the sad Talents. That is sad...

I wonder what the knuckle has to do with Ninde's talent. What shall you do? Will it help her focus maybe?

I, being such a Drum fan, like the idea of Brat being... inexperienced and bratty. I suppose he'll be lost some time and Ella will feel all responsible... sorry. Even though I know it's already written, I love predicting.
QueenCobraWing chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ninde! Ahe's a sweetie.

She's... very serious. I suppose when she discovers her beloved old videos she'll change a bit.

How do you think you say her name? I say it 'Nin', but I know that's wrong.
daisy-chains-and-bow-ties chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is great, I really enjoyed reading it. This is just an initial review before I move onto the other chapters, and since the first chapter had no mistakes that I could see I have nothing to say but great job.
Hiatus-Aren't-Hiakus chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
I love this story. Your writing is so carefully done and the pacing really draws you in. I've always thought someone should write about how the team got out of the dorms. I like the way you've done the debate between Ella and Drum too, and how you've brought your own ideas and characters in but still made it read and sound like it could be canon. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Sugacane7 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Wow loving it even though you probably did this ages ago are you able to either create more chapters or even make a new fanfiction maybe of how ninde felt about gold eye or vice versa or something like that please?
Dalek17 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010