Reviews for Kill The Cat
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I couldn't stop reading. It was spectacular.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was wonderfully written. Truly amazing.
titania2811 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Hey! Loved ur story but if u don't mind me saying, is not xingian, it's supposed to be Xingese...
Jeah chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Wow. This just made perfect sense. The fear of facing one's feelings and then finally getting the courage to see what could be isn't anything new but my gosh, you wrote it so well. I'm not very good with writing but what I do know is that you made me feel different emotions as I read through this. You're awesome!
ThousandxSunny chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
i loved this..simply for the fact that your writing skills and style allows the reader to actually feel their emotions. So many stories out there simply place these two in a relationship where one says they love them and they suddenly accept, and that starts the beginning of their relationship..but for me whenever i read those stories, it makes me feel disappointed. Love isn't such a simple emotion.. there has to be trial and error and some sort of trouble, especially between these two characters, due to their past and their mental and emotional state.. That's why i simply love your stories... they aren't childish and too innocent. You're able to write and portray the real deep emotions that may be playing through Roy and Ed's minds as they try and sort out their relationship.. thank you for writing such a lovely story! :)
Marialmeidah chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
That was toooooooooooooooooo cuuute! *_*
You're amazing writter. Please, keep doing this!

It took me one night of sleep, but I'm glad I miss it. :3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
THIS IS TRUE ROMANCE! XD

I SAW RED! RED OF ROSE! ROSE OF FIRE LOVE! YES!

I love Hughes! He's amazing!
And Hawkeye!

I'm glad the one who said love first is Roy! :)
And Ed did a good job for waiting and not give up on him!

LOVE IT!
DrummerDancer chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Loved this!
FlameMetal chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Man this was awesome. Each chapter leaves you wanting for more (like Ed and Roy, I daresay.) Thumbs up to the author :))
Bishie Huntress chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
A satisfactory ending. And then some! XD Such a sweet story! I really enjoyed losing myself in this one. I like the (relatively) instant satisfaction a oneshot provides, but it's just as fun to go on a longer journey with the characters. Like one of your reviewers on LJ said, I liked how it was Roy to put himself out there, and even though he so obviously wanted to, Ed couldn't quite bring himself to believe he was being offered all he'd wanted.

The whole thing, start to finish, was captivating, fun to read, and amazing!
Bishie Huntress chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Thank goodness for Hawkeye! I was starting to think Mustang would spend the rest of his life dithering. How uncool would that be? XD
Bishie Huntress chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Good chapter! I love Hughes! He's so awesome. XD I only hope Roy listens.
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Aw, angsty! Roy's such an idiot. It's already ending in pain, and his heart wasn't safe from the start. Now he just needs to realize it. XD

So, I kind of expected you to mention something about the tongue ring when they were kissing, but I guess we all know that was Roy's subconscious self giving him an excuse to actually kiss Ed. XD

Great job!
nanaxkitty chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Awww! I love it! Now to the next story of yours! When I'm not busy, that is. XD
nanaxkitty chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I know I'm probably reading this forever late, and you may not even see this, but I absolutely loved this first chapter and am so looking forward to reading more. Don't ever remove this. I'm putting it on my favorites list to re-read if I ever need an EdxRoy fix. Lol. Hardly anything happened, but it was so hot! You definitely need to keep writing EdxRoy fics.