Reviews for Charlie, Children, Chickens and Charms
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Poor Charlie. bad things only happen when he babysits
graciegraceland chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This story was so cute! I agree with the last reviewer, Charlie never seems to get as much focus as the other Weasleys so it was nice to read about him.
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hahahaha, this is great! It was a very nice and creative use of the prompt -I loved it. I liked how you wrote about Charlie 'cause I feel like he is one of the under appreciated characters in HP.

-Morghen
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh my goodness. Really, what was I thinking? When I see "Bad Mum" and "Weasleys" come through my inbox, it's really a drop-everything moment, isn't it?

Gorgeous, as expected. Charlie was the perfect older brother, and the twins' reaction (and unlikely, although perfectly played) innocence was simply delightful. The little ones' sniffles came across beautifully, and I just adored this little story. Brava.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was so cute! I really liked how Charlie knew which twin it was and the line, "inwardly wondering why things like this had never happened when Bill was left in charge."
GrimmauldPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Very amusing! I do like a good Weasley story, but often they aren't
written to my taste! Really enjoyed it, plus I like that Charlie was the main focus, I think out of all of them, his character was left the most undeveloped by JKR. It's going to the favourites!
M. Poe chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Fun and nostalgic. As always, I love your treatment of the Weasleys and the implied relationships between them in your writing. I especially enjoy your Fred and George dialogues!
weasleyobsessed chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This made me laugh :) I feel sorry for charlie having to look after all his siblings!

Great story!

weasleyobsessed
MagicalCorgi chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I do have to say that I loved reading this story. I loved the plot especially the de-feathering of the chickens through accidential magic, Charlie being able to tell the twins apart, and the fact that the twins are actually innocent for once. Everybody is wonderfully in character and the interactions between the characters are wonderful. I also enjoyed the appearance of Crackle in the story as well. The last line was great as well.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I enjoyed this a lot. :) There isn't enough Weasley sibling-ness out there... Loved, how Fred and George were inoccent for once, it gave a nice touch to the story. All were pretty well characterised and this was amusing too. Well done.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
:) Very cute.
thegirlofcrazy chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw, this was so cute! I loved how Charlie cared for Ginny- unique and awesome. You wrote them all really well. Plus young twins are cute. Those poor hens...
xXGirlofMagicXx chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
hahaha! this is a great story! so funny! i can totally imagine Charlie trying to fix the bald chickens and his astonishment as well! HAHAHA! great job!
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow, this was incredible. I've always loved how you write the Weasleys and I think Charlie was really well written. I like the twins and Ron the best out of the story though;) I noticed a connection with the story and the books. You know in the Chamber of Secrets, how Ginny is told by Tom to kill the chickens (or participate in their death, I can't remember exactly), well, this reminded me of that scene:)

Well written and I really enjoyed the story (I also liked how they didn't tell Molly about the incident too), love,
Ariana
Pistis Sophia chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
lol, really funny! plz write more fics like this!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »