Reviews for Charlie, Children, Chickens and Charms
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Ginny doesn't seem to have much luck around chickens. I'm glad Crackle is still around in your stories. Great one-shot!
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
"Charlie looked up with a sigh from the Charms essay which he knew perfectly well he should have finished at least a week ago, and glared at his brother. "What?" he demanded. "I'm busy, Fred." "I'm not Fred, I'm George," said the boy at the door automatically, but Charlie cut him short with a wave of his hand. "I know who you are, idiot. What's happened, Fred?" Fred scowled at Charlie's perceptiveness and kicked at the doorstep." - Hehehe at Charlie being able to tell the twins apart. I will bet my year end bonus money (or what will be left of it after a) I had my one molar crowned: right now it has a temporary filling; b) saved some emergency cash; and c) saved some for the deposit on a bigger flat) Bill, Ginny and Ron can all do it too, but not that poncy prig Percy.
"as he followed Fred across the yard in the direction of the hen house." - "henhouse" is one word.
"Charlie glared at him. "Honestly, Ron, can't you be left alone for ten minutes without teasing Ginny? You're a pain in the neck, you know that? Well you can darn well confess to Mum when she gets back, and you know what that will mean." Ron glowered, seeing the long-promised trip to Diagon Alley once Charlie, Percy and the twins were back at school, evaporating before his eyes. Still, he knew better than to argue with Charlie in this mood." - Hehehe, as Ron IMO got punished for far too little of his arrant stupidity. And how Hermione could marry him in canon, I just do not know! Nobody in their right mind marries a bloke who a) is dimmer than oneself; and b) called one a nightmare ever.
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Ha! Fun- It's always the big brother's fault! :-) And this time it's the bigger brother's job to set it straight.
Hmm, makes me wonder if she did something to set Ron off. heehee
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aw... sweet big brother Charlie.

Was the chicken angle on purpose? It sort of foreshadows her first year at Hogwarts.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
the kids sticking together against their mum's wrath...what mother would not find that truly believable... well done...
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Haha, this was cute :)

I love the idea that the chickens were de-feathered by accidental magic, it makes you wonder what else could be a result of accidental magic...
silverbirch chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh, that was a lovely one. Anyone who's ever been a babysitter will recognise it. A great last line.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love Weasley family moment like this one. It's fun and really pleasant to read. And for once Fred and George were innocent! I really enjoyed reading it. It was creative, I loved it! (Charlie big brother is so sweet)
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Ginny's never had the best of luck with Chickens.

Really neat story. I love how you have Charlie stepping in.
Thank you for the dedication. I love you too!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Brilliant! It was funny, and charming, and thank you for the dedication. Of course I loved it, my hero saving the day!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3