Reviews for The benefits of sharing the same sleeping place
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Absolutely delightful! Not sure about this pairing at first, but totally a fan now. Great work!
Spirix chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Endlessly wonderful.

Rix
Booker10 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
It's so perfect!:):):):) I really can't stop squealing!:DD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This pairing normally isn't my thing but I really like how you've done it!
Yaoi jutsu chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
this whole thing was wonderful, i really enjoyed it. i look forward to seeing more of your work.
SilverTicket chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Thank you very much for writing this. I can not begin to describe what a pleasure it was to read.
MaxxieBEYOND chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ohmanohboyohgod this was HOT. I love the slow establishment of the relationship! Very effective D
cy-grl chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I enjoyed this so much! Kudos :-)
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Brilliant fic. I love the romance, the angst and the h/c and that it is nice slow-going. Great job.
DevilPudding101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG! that was one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. And it's with my favorite couple in the X-Men world _ Please keep up the great work and I look forward to your other stories.
Andrian Reid chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
THE. BEST. STORY. ABOUT. THIS. PAIRING. WHAT. I. READ. EVER. IN. MY. LIFE. I. JUST. WANT. TO. SAY. "THANK. YOU". YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
Neko chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I really like the reverse romance in this story. And I also enjoyed that Remy was the dominant one in the final part because it worked really well. I enjoyed the dynamic and Logan's surprising realizations that things were progressing. I also enjoyed Gambit's laid back attitude.

It is an enjoyable read, glad I found it. :)
YaoiMakesMeHapy chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I have been coming to Fanfiction for a few years now, and this, is by far, the best story I have read. I. Love. This. Story. The characters speak and behave in a believable way, the intimate scenes are delicious. *sigh* I just love this story. Thank you for your efforts, have a wonderful day.
KitCat45 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was really REALLY good! This was my first Logan/Remy but now I think it's my OTP. You did a great job, the characterization was right on target and their relationship progessed so naturally. I find that a lot of authors tend to rush or make th characters uncharacteristically cheesy. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Thanks for writing!

-me
Arigazi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I absolutely adored your story! This was fabulous. They were in character, the plot was good, the development was awesome, it was all very believable and VERY well written.

I liked Remy's reasoning to start off the whole thing and Logan's reactions were very believable. You did Remy's accent beautifully and Logan's as well. I love that you added all of their nicknames and catch phrases that they use constantly.

I really like that you didn't mak Rogue a total *****, but you gave her attitude and left her in character. I like the scene with Jubilee and all of the other random scenes that made the story feel very real and concrete instead of floaty and fake like a lot of other stories are.

I just really loved the entire package and I don't really have any bad critiques except that I would think SOMEONE would have a problem with Logan and Remy being together, even if it is ambiguous for a mutant to be a bigot. They weren't all always mutants, so I would think that at least one of the younger ones would have some kind of values that went against that. It might just have caused too much drama and detracted from the point of the story, though, so I'm glad you didn't do it, and I love the story. It's definitely going under my favorites!

Arigazi