Reviews for The benefits of sharing the same sleeping place
Mystera II chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Nice Slowburn!
It was a real pleasure to read your story!

~Tera
Kyle chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I loved this fic,It was passionate,sweet,beautiful and just down right full of favorite parts were Logan's animalistic side and when they admited they're love for one another
SPN-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Amazing story - I loved the dialogue, loved your writing style, and loved the slow burn of the relationship. It feels much more real like that as the characters develop their feelings and slowly admit to it rather than just wham-bam relationship and sex! And there's always the great scenes when they do get around to recognizing it.

The epilogue was a nice little one-shot touch as well to add some closure :) Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Worth rereading
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Absolutely delightful! Not sure about this pairing at first, but totally a fan now. Great work!
Spirix chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Endlessly wonderful.

Rix
Booker10 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
It's so perfect!:):):):) I really can't stop squealing!:DD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This pairing normally isn't my thing but I really like how you've done it!
Yaoi jutsu chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
this whole thing was wonderful, i really enjoyed it. i look forward to seeing more of your work.
SilverTicket chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Thank you very much for writing this. I can not begin to describe what a pleasure it was to read.
MaxxieBEYOND chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ohmanohboyohgod this was HOT. I love the slow establishment of the relationship! Very effective D
cy-grl chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I enjoyed this so much! Kudos :-)
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Brilliant fic. I love the romance, the angst and the h/c and that it is nice slow-going. Great job.
DevilPudding101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG! that was one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. And it's with my favorite couple in the X-Men world _ Please keep up the great work and I look forward to your other stories.
Andrian Reid chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
THE. BEST. STORY. ABOUT. THIS. PAIRING. WHAT. I. READ. EVER. IN. MY. LIFE. I. JUST. WANT. TO. SAY. "THANK. YOU". YOU. ARE. AMAZING.