Reviews for Konoha Dating Agency
Ashinia chapter 8 . 3/24
I have waited... so long I finally decided to review. Love the story, the superheroes and the akatsuki profiles. Hilarious. So please update before I am forced to angrily run all the way from south africa to zambia. You have been warned lol.
fangirlhaven chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
I wish I had their sense of humor. I mean, I thought I was perverted, but this-they- take the cake.
fangirlhaven chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
They're so stupid.
fangirlhaven chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
You already know what I'm going to type. Amaze-balls!
fangirlhaven chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
As always, your sense humor never ceases to amuse me.
fangirlhaven chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Oh my gersh! I can't even.
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Wow. Naruto's assertive.
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
HAHAHA! XD Oh, I just luurve the humor in this. :D
AuroraStar17 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
im gonna assume you dont plan on updating anytime soon which is a pity but this was so interesting and hilarious i couldnt stop but it seems you havent updated in a while so...
Mr.Mananas chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
I'd massicre 97 virgin bull sharks for you to update sooner. Oh, and I am probably going to kidnap neji, and steal Betsey. Sankyu, gudbui. B-)
kimmynosubaku chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
okay thats funny as hell...who knew the akatsuki could be that funny...oh and is neji obssesd bwt his hair? Plz update
YukinaUzuha chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Hi Author! ...so you gonna update?
Yuki No Sabaku chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR GONNA FINISH?! I-I MEAN FOR NARUTO TO BE A SMEXY PERVERTED GUY AND KIBA, GAARA, AND ALL THE OTHERS... OMG,PLEASE DON'T TORTURE ME...WHEN IS THE NEXT "COUPLE" OF CHAPTERS?
Scarletskies chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
umm...i find this funny, and i really love it but i was hoping youd do a rewrite about naruto's "superpowers"

NAME:Naruto Uzumaki
SUPER HERO IDENTITY: kawaii-san
POWERS: able to make anyone do anything for him by seducing them
WEAPON: his perfect ass
WEAKNESSES: one (very evil) sakura haruno
SIDEKICKS: none
COSTUME: a peach maid outfit with an apron
CREATED BY: sasuke-sama (your master)
and naruto's like "SASUKE! YOU SICK, PERVERTED BASTARD!"
Snowthevampirequeen chapter 8 . 11/5/2013