Reviews for Secrecy
caspasta chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
jahaksujakdsnvzjsuzisja SO AMAZING!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was really funny xD poor Zuko, he just wants privacy. I love how he got rid of Katara's other "suitors."
SuperSonic Violet chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hiya! Well, I found this story at random, and when I clicked your pen name... I discovered that you're from South Africa! *flails* So am I. :P Lol, I've never met anyone else from South Africa (besides a handful of my everyday friends) on FanFiction. :D I guess that's why I'm so excited, especially since you're a fan of A:TLA. Forgive me. '.

Anywho, this was a great story - some of those lines were so unique and humorous! I love your writing and the situation you created for Zuko and Katara. It was nice and lighthearted, and I really did enjoy it. So, since you're from SA, I think you'll get it when I say this story was kif. XD
Lexi Mikaelson chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
sooo good!
jennabennaflyz chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
aww i like this :)
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Funny in ways. I loved it!
lurkingandreblogging chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Hahahaha! Awesome!

TO YOUR POST SCRIPT : Of course.

~ZarosKnight
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I laughed during the whole thing! Well, just about! Nice job as always, I love your stories!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
this was awesome both are soo sneaky :)
pyroaquaterrian chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
OK, it's official-you're officially my favorite author now when it comes to Z&K stories... I just couldn't get enough of this story. It brought out so many emotions in me when I read it, it was amazing! I also loved the fact that it made me laugh... It just had that very special quality, the kind you can't always put into words but nonetheless the kind the screams out at you when you come across it. This was one of those stories.

In fact, it was so good I hope they eventually make a season 4 (yeah, right like that's ever going to happen) of the avatar series and than hire you as the main writer. The ratings will go throw the roof. Seriously!

BTW, I also added it to my fav list... Thanks again for sharing.
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
the blatant zutara-ness pleases me. XD great job.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Funny one shot.
HiddenMagic421 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
SOOOO CUTE! _

I really loved it. Zutara is where it's at! I love the interaction between him and Katara and I think this was very well written.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
love it! poor zuko and katara, never getting their peace. i hope you'll do a continuation with aang, haru, jet, and hahn's reactions
CagalliTen chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Loooveedddd it!3 and i think you portrayed Zuko fine and perfectly! lovve the ending too!