Reviews for Haru
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Great.
dakari prince-aki chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
... that was hilarious! Maria must be thanking the heavns that she escaped from being tested on the body swapping machine.
paynesgrey chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
This was a great installment! I loved how it came full circle at the end. Things just wouldn't be normal without Sumire and Kanna fighting. Great job!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
So wonderful. Maybe called perfect.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Cool.
TheWritingProgrammer chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Kouran. was. evil!

The part which really won me this time is Maria's reaction. That's so Maria - well, at least, that's so Sakura Taisen 1's Maria (she was much warmer in Sakura Taisen 2 and beyond, I reckon. On stage, Urara Takano portrayed her as a serious but warm Hanagumi Vice Captain). I am also happy to see Sakura improving - definitely the after-effects of the previous night were amazing ;).
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Great. Excellent
TheWritingProgrammer chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Light and fluffy :). Poor Sakura, rehearsals, dealing with Sumire's attitude, and thunderstorms are just too much too handle.

Who's that person who'd been spying on the Captain and the swordsmistress at the end of the story? Hmm... got to think who's got a room down the hallway ;)
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Awesome
TheWritingProgrammer chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Another chapter, yay! Thanks for putting Phantom of the Opera as the next Hanagumi play, I'm dying to see them playing it :). The casting is just perfect, that's just what I picture it to be.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I have a great confidence that it will be really interesting ;)
Animelover1996 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Is there more? Or is that it?
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Cute. Neato update yes its true
TheWritingProgrammer chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
What a cute ending scene... I like the two's interactions. The battle scene was well done, I can imagine what was happening, and none of the girls were out of character. Good job! :)
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
You did very well _
TheWritingProgrammer chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Good job in keeping the characters - they all behave just like what I picture they would do in those situations. Seems like we have an interesting event brewing here, so I'm waiting eagerly for your next chapter :D.