Reviews for for someone to believe in
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 6/4
Glad to see a happy ending.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
flamelordytheking chapter 1 . 3/20
Dat last line though... Genius. Pure Genius.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I love this Au! Anakin's character development feels very believable, and I love that you developed Yoda too. I like Luke and Anakin's argument, and how much like Anakin Luke seemed. All in all, this was very good.
Feanariel chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I love your wires verse :) What is particularly great in this story is that you have created an alternate, infinitely happier version of Anakin's life, while at the same time many of the events involving Luke, Leia, Han and the others occur in a similar way as they did in the OT. The best of both worlds, so to speak.

And I wholeheartedly agree with this: "there is no possible timeline, ever, anywhere, anyhow, in which Anakin Skywalker exists, but does not love his family more than anything else in the universe." :')
terafonne chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
i really like your story, this whole series, and im sorry for getting hung up on a tiny detail but MINDCONTROL CHIPS. the 501st is loyal as fuck and had to deal with ptsd and a chain of command that dealt with them as expendables and i will fight anyone and everyone about this.
Aura chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
God, this whole series just... feels so RIGHT. I was up in fic for days, searching for something to soothe my soul after re-watching the movies, and this was more than I dared to hope for. I can go to sleep now, because this is all anyone could want from Star Wars AU. There are no words.
fiesa chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
No words.

This is perfect. The way you tell stories through (mostly) pure dialogue is amazing and I love your vision of the future. Han and Leia, Luke and Mara, Padme and Anakin and Nathan. Yoda - it's wonderful Anakin got to meet Yoda, and was named his successor. And Obi-Wan was there. It is truly beautiful ow you weave original and your own head canon, how you develop the characters and let them grow and change and shift gainst each other, how you describe their bonds and their duties and their fears and how everything falls into place with each other.

I was considering re-watching all the movies after having started to read your stories but I think I'll just go along with your head canon and shift the movies into the background. For now.

Thank you for sharing this.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Love it.
AwayOHumanChild chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I just finished reading the entire wires verse and just wanted to say that I loved it. I loved the twins and their interactions with each other and their parents, I loved how Padmé and Anakin interacted and I just love the universe you created. It feels realistic and is very easy to get lost it. So thank you!
BenRG chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Interesting AU you've got here! I'll have to read the other sections of it.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Brilliant. Loved it.
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was amazing! I actually just finished reading the whole wires verse and I loved it! Luke and Leia were amazing (and adorable when younger), Anakin and Padme seemed realisic and this was just great. Wonderful job!
Icecube toes chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
wow...cool!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
cool
Larka Rinna Luna chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I liked it. Very interesting. I liked how you described Mara as 'that red-headed pet assassin. I also liked his talk with Obi-Wan. It was very funny in a slightly morbid, sarcastic sort-of way. ~ Larka