Reviews for Time Won't Let Me Go
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 3/7
Still enjoying this story. Jacob is impressive in his determination. How much does this loss at Nationals hurt him? I know Emmett said he is still ranked 4 or 5 in the nation but I am curious. More important probably is his relationship with Bella. I am sorry but I think she messed up this time. She has to trust him. The fact that this is the first time he mentioned Charlotte, it's just the first time he mentioned Charlotte. Why does Bella not want to be his girlfriend? I think she could be more confident in his feelings for her and more supportive. I wonder if other readers see it differently. That would be part of what makes this story intriguing, we may see it differently.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more.
alixandria chapter 20 . 3/4
I am still here...can,t wait to read more! :-) :-) :-) I love this story. I hope j/b can get back together...:-)
:-)
chinadoll381282001 chapter 20 . 2/26
I'm so excited that you posted an update on this story. I can't tell you how my heart broke for her when she had that "talk" with Jake on the phone. I believe every girl/woman has had that moment when you're on the phone with that special guy that has the power to crush your heart with a few words. Maybe I should correct myself and say when the guy doesn't say those words to comfort your uneasiness because he either doesn't understand what you need to hear or doesn't realize that something just isn't the same or isn't right on his end. I feel like Bella had every right to feel the way she did. Do I think she over reacted? I believe different situations calls for different reactions. They're both going through a new situation in their relationship(can I even call it that) where she's back home & can't comfort him even if its just to hold his hand & him losing a match that can put a guy in his situation in 2 different places. Place one he could be piss for a while but still be the same Jake that she knows. Place two he can take that losing streak & cheat( again not sure what to call their relationship) on her. For him I can understand that all he wants is for her to trust him. But lets be honest what would his response be if she said the same exact thing to him. I think the fact that it took 2 days for him to text her could make or break them. Not only does it give her time to over think everything that he could have done with that other girl but now could put some serious mistrust issues in the way for the both of them.
shell73 chapter 20 . 2/26
I was happy to see this update and it was a good one.

Bella is finally beginning to realize some of the mistakes she has been making with Jake. Hopefully, Jake will begin to realize the mistakes he has been making as well.

Long distance relationships are tough and even harder when the couple is young. They will make it but the road to happiness is never easy!
Great story so far but three yrs and still not finished? Why does everyone on this site start multiple stories instead of finishing one?
Coleegirl chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Amazing story please continue
danagirl3496 chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
loved it update
sullygirl151 chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Good chappie!
PinkAnnaBanana chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see where you go with this. lol I think I stay in cuckoomonga most of the time.
alixandria chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
I want Bella and Jacob to get married and have kids, and stay together forever?

please.. ;)
alixandria chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
finally!
alixandria chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
come on? get back together already? you're killing me here! lol
alixandria chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
wow...hope they work it out?
alixandria chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
he can't just leave her like that?
alixandria chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
I hope she and Jake get back together soon?