Reviews for Time Won't Let Me Go
This story deserves way more reviews than what it has and I sincerely hope that an update is coming soon because I've become spoilt with your last updates and am now severely missing and obsessively checking for any new chapters. Love your work :-)
Fanficreader chapter 22 . 7/19
So... how's that update coming? Love the story so far:-)
alixandria chapter 22 . 6/13
Wow! all of the sneaking around is funny but, what's going to happen when Jake finds out about Bells and Seth? he's still in love with her.. I don't want Jake to suffer but I don't want him to end up with a girl who isn't Bella, she does still love him but she won't admit it.. Emmett should really talk to Jake about all of this? I love this story and have missed you a lot as well.. Glad we are back...
alixandria chapter 19 . 6/12
yay! I want Jake and Bells back together...
Jacobzlover chapter 22 . 6/10
Aww sweet chapter, more please!
PastOneonta chapter 22 . 6/9
I hear what Seth is saying to Bella, that they have kind of been dating for a while. But I don't like it and I don't agree and I don't want Bella to do anything with Seth!

The sneaking around by Leah and Jasper was cute. Still enjoying reading this, I know you have a plan and we'll wait for the next update.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 22 . 6/7
I'm loving Seth and Bella I was hoping Jasper and Leah took longer
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 6/1
Interesting couple dynamics in this chapter! Leah and Jasper could be fun, I look forward to reading more about them. Seth and Bella, I am not sure. I think she is looking for a Jacob replacement. Seth will get hurt if she is just using him. I am still hoping Jacob and Bella talk and get together and stay together. He might have to realize he does need her. And I don't want Edward to date Bella! Thanks for the update!

PastOneonta
nefftys chapter 21 . 6/1
Well Im a huge Bella/Jacob fan but I think in this case Jacob did very wrong, so i think Bella needs to live a little and be with other people . I dont see very clear the fact that she begins to go out with Seth cause when she comes back with Jacob , Seth is going to be very hurt sonI prefer she with Edward in this case.
Well i cant wait to see how you keep going!
Bbbuuubhhhhv chapter 20 . 5/14
Jacob say that he love Bella since he was 14 and the first occasion he got to screw up he take it ;( i think Bella need to experience ,i hope she loose her virginity before seeing Jacob again because he doesn't deserve it,this bastard will need to grovel ... A lot ;(
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 4/20
So Jake messed up. He knows it and he is going to accept responsibility. I like that about him, he's not blaming it on the beers. It happened and this kind of stuff does happen. So maybe he shouldn't beat himself up too bad. At the same time he has to clean up his behavior if he wants to get Bella back. And he will need to tell her at some point. Maybe they both need the distance and other relationships in order to grow up and value the relationship they have with each other. I am sure some of the other readers probably think Jake is awful and Bella should never speak to him again. I was disappointed at how quickly she gave up on him and that emotional withdrawal is worse. They both have to try and talk and trust. And Edward, I don't like him already!

Thanks for the update, looking forward to more. PastOneonta
Sillygirl15 chapter 20 . 4/18
He may get a second chance but he should suffer some in the process...just saying'. :)
withlovej chapter 20 . 4/14
I don't even know who this Charlotte is since we have never seen her before but I really don't want to know. If I was Bella—I don't even care who I might be, actually—I just want to punch her in the face. It may not be her fault, but still. Jake needs to stay away from her and every girl except Bella or his family members. Ughhh I'm so frustrated, but I love this story. Please update soon! - And Jake needs to do something. He can't just say "Now you know", not see Bella for a year and then think he's gonna get her back or that she'll trust him so easily. Silly, stupid Jake...
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 4/14
Welcome back again, I am happy to see the updates. But I got confused. I just went to review Chapter 20 as the most recent chapter and my review is already there. All my prior reviews are gone. Did you consolidate chapters? Should we re-read from the beginning due to changes? I may do that anyway, enjoying this. I feel as though Chapter 20 is new but I've reviewed it!
TiffaniW chapter 20 . 4/13
Gosh there's just so much angst in this story and seemingly little happiness. It makes me sad for the characters. Who should expect and who should be expected to put their lives on hold for a year? I mean he's not fighting for his country, he's fighting for himself. If that's more important and it seemingly has felt that way from the beginning then there isn't much to read about. Maybe I'm remembering the other chapters all wrong and to be fair about my assessment I have not gone back through as a refresher, but he's screwed some girl she was worried about him screwing - yet he's never even been with her. If he has so little time home why is he even availing himself to any other girl? This is listed as Romance/Tragedy but it doesn't feel like a Romance to me. Where is the romance? It's got Tragedy/Hurt on lock. I kept hoping for more for them. But now that I look back it's 20 chapters and 5 years later... I'm over keeping my fingers crossed for them. Good luck and I wish you all the best with the rest of the story.