Reviews for Time Won't Let Me Go
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 4/20
So Jake messed up. He knows it and he is going to accept responsibility. I like that about him, he's not blaming it on the beers. It happened and this kind of stuff does happen. So maybe he shouldn't beat himself up too bad. At the same time he has to clean up his behavior if he wants to get Bella back. And he will need to tell her at some point. Maybe they both need the distance and other relationships in order to grow up and value the relationship they have with each other. I am sure some of the other readers probably think Jake is awful and Bella should never speak to him again. I was disappointed at how quickly she gave up on him and that emotional withdrawal is worse. They both have to try and talk and trust. And Edward, I don't like him already!

Thanks for the update, looking forward to more. PastOneonta
Sillygirl15 chapter 20 . 4/18
He may get a second chance but he should suffer some in the process...just saying'. :)
withlovej chapter 20 . 4/14
I don't even know who this Charlotte is since we have never seen her before but I really don't want to know. If I was Bella—I don't even care who I might be, actually—I just want to punch her in the face. It may not be her fault, but still. Jake needs to stay away from her and every girl except Bella or his family members. Ughhh I'm so frustrated, but I love this story. Please update soon! - And Jake needs to do something. He can't just say "Now you know", not see Bella for a year and then think he's gonna get her back or that she'll trust him so easily. Silly, stupid Jake...
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 4/14
Welcome back again, I am happy to see the updates. But I got confused. I just went to review Chapter 20 as the most recent chapter and my review is already there. All my prior reviews are gone. Did you consolidate chapters? Should we re-read from the beginning due to changes? I may do that anyway, enjoying this. I feel as though Chapter 20 is new but I've reviewed it!
TiffaniW chapter 20 . 4/13
Gosh there's just so much angst in this story and seemingly little happiness. It makes me sad for the characters. Who should expect and who should be expected to put their lives on hold for a year? I mean he's not fighting for his country, he's fighting for himself. If that's more important and it seemingly has felt that way from the beginning then there isn't much to read about. Maybe I'm remembering the other chapters all wrong and to be fair about my assessment I have not gone back through as a refresher, but he's screwed some girl she was worried about him screwing - yet he's never even been with her. If he has so little time home why is he even availing himself to any other girl? This is listed as Romance/Tragedy but it doesn't feel like a Romance to me. Where is the romance? It's got Tragedy/Hurt on lock. I kept hoping for more for them. But now that I look back it's 20 chapters and 5 years later... I'm over keeping my fingers crossed for them. Good luck and I wish you all the best with the rest of the story.
nefftys chapter 19 . 4/13
It seems is gonna take a time for them to meet again and I hope Bella is living her life cause why it is always us girls the ones waiting virgyn for him while he is screwing around?

I want them together but I think she should make things for him a little difficult cause it would be weird to come back together with him after what he did , difficult to trust him again
Well Im sorry but like Bella said the first chance and he slept with the other , well I think now is his turn to suffer a little cause i wouldnt like the idea of both of them getting together so soon after what he did, i wouldnt trust someone who did that in the first fight. It would be would if Bella was with someone else at the moment and be him the one to know what it feels to know the one you love is with another !;)
Jacobzlover chapter 21 . 3/30
Oh man, Edward seems like trouble. And that poem was intense. Can't wait for more, I miss Jacob.
Pleaasseeee don't make her get with Edward. Don't think I would be able to continue
Can they pull themselves together, miss them :(
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 3/27
Welcome Back! This has been an intriguing story all along. I had forgotten about Edward altogether! I think I am still discouraged with Bella's lack of confidence in Jacob. Long distance relationships are difficult but she doesn't trust him and she doesn't listen to her heart. She accepts other people's generalizations of behavior. Jacob has a focus for his life but he wants to be with Bella. She should support him in his focus.

Again, welcome back! We look forward to the rest of the story when you can update. I do hope you can bring Jacob and Bella together without much more heartache for each of them.
alixandria chapter 21 . 3/27
Will Bella and Jake ever get back together? I have missed reading this story, glad you have started updating it again.. Thank You!
Jacobzlover chapter 20 . 3/10
Please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
I love this story so much. Dying to know what happens next but no pressure RL always gets in the way and is way more important we will all be here waiting whenever you are ready xx
nefftys chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
You really should continue this cause you legt us with and interesting cliff!
Post soon!