Reviews for Time Won't Let Me Go
Fanficreader chapter 22 . 7/10
Hey, just thought I would drop you a line to say that I hope you haven't completely abandoned this story. I know life happens but in case you didn't have any inspiration due to lack of reviews or thought people weren't interested anymore I can guarantee that that is not the case with this story. Love everything between Jake and Bella, kinda hoping that something happens between her and Seth. Enough for Jake to realise what an ass he was and then hopefully get his HEA with Bella.

Hoping for an update but wishing you well too if you don't have plans to update.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2015
Please update. Love it so far
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
This story deserves way more reviews than what it has and I sincerely hope that an update is coming soon because I've become spoilt with your last updates and am now severely missing and obsessively checking for any new chapters. Love your work :-)
Fanficreader chapter 22 . 7/19/2015
So... how's that update coming? Love the story so far:-)
alixandria chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
Wow! all of the sneaking around is funny but, what's going to happen when Jake finds out about Bells and Seth? he's still in love with her.. I don't want Jake to suffer but I don't want him to end up with a girl who isn't Bella, she does still love him but she won't admit it.. Emmett should really talk to Jake about all of this? I love this story and have missed you a lot as well.. Glad we are back...
alixandria chapter 19 . 6/12/2015
yay! I want Jake and Bells back together...
Jacobzlover chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
Aww sweet chapter, more please!
PastOneonta chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
I hear what Seth is saying to Bella, that they have kind of been dating for a while. But I don't like it and I don't agree and I don't want Bella to do anything with Seth!

The sneaking around by Leah and Jasper was cute. Still enjoying reading this, I know you have a plan and we'll wait for the next update.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
I'm loving Seth and Bella I was hoping Jasper and Leah took longer
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
Interesting couple dynamics in this chapter! Leah and Jasper could be fun, I look forward to reading more about them. Seth and Bella, I am not sure. I think she is looking for a Jacob replacement. Seth will get hurt if she is just using him. I am still hoping Jacob and Bella talk and get together and stay together. He might have to realize he does need her. And I don't want Edward to date Bella! Thanks for the update!

PastOneonta
nefftys chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
Well Im a huge Bella/Jacob fan but I think in this case Jacob did very wrong, so i think Bella needs to live a little and be with other people . I dont see very clear the fact that she begins to go out with Seth cause when she comes back with Jacob , Seth is going to be very hurt sonI prefer she with Edward in this case.
Well i cant wait to see how you keep going!
Bbbuuubhhhhv chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
Jacob say that he love Bella since he was 14 and the first occasion he got to screw up he take it ;( i think Bella need to experience ,i hope she loose her virginity before seeing Jacob again because he doesn't deserve it,this bastard will need to grovel ... A lot ;(
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
So Jake messed up. He knows it and he is going to accept responsibility. I like that about him, he's not blaming it on the beers. It happened and this kind of stuff does happen. So maybe he shouldn't beat himself up too bad. At the same time he has to clean up his behavior if he wants to get Bella back. And he will need to tell her at some point. Maybe they both need the distance and other relationships in order to grow up and value the relationship they have with each other. I am sure some of the other readers probably think Jake is awful and Bella should never speak to him again. I was disappointed at how quickly she gave up on him and that emotional withdrawal is worse. They both have to try and talk and trust. And Edward, I don't like him already!

Thanks for the update, looking forward to more. PastOneonta
Sillygirl15 chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
He may get a second chance but he should suffer some in the process...just saying'. :)
withlovej chapter 20 . 4/14/2015
I don't even know who this Charlotte is since we have never seen her before but I really don't want to know. If I was Bella—I don't even care who I might be, actually—I just want to punch her in the face. It may not be her fault, but still. Jake needs to stay away from her and every girl except Bella or his family members. Ughhh I'm so frustrated, but I love this story. Please update soon! - And Jake needs to do something. He can't just say "Now you know", not see Bella for a year and then think he's gonna get her back or that she'll trust him so easily. Silly, stupid Jake...