Reviews for Best Not Think Too Hard About It
AriehXIV chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was so funny! It was to expect that Sweden thoughts were very deep... but not this way! xD
And Finland and Latvia were really cute :)
I enjoyed the fic n.n
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love this fic! It made me laugh all the way through. I even dreamed about it (drunk Finland is just too cute to not think about)! I hope you update soon-I'll be stalking this. 3
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Drunk Finland had me laughing out loud. As did Sweden wondering if he could take the "y" out of "Why". XD And Latvia is very cute.
Bika-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
"M-mr Sweden's sound system is p-pretty good," said Latvia finally.

"D'n't h've one."

Yeah, I had a good long laugh at that one. I'd love to read the next chapter! _
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
lol oh Latvia. Poor thing. And you gotta feel for Sweden too, with his Alcoholic wife. I love Sweden XD he does seem like somebody who would think that much
assbele chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
LOL Oh my gosh this is awesome. You make Latvia so cute ;w; And I never thought of Sweden like this, but oh my gosh it's hilarious and amazing. You win.
I don't know if you're continuing this or not, but if you are, I look forward to it! This is awesome. :'D
burst 'N bloom chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
. . . Ok so I'm totally in love with this. :)
Finland and death metal 3 haha! That totally reminded me of a metal Finnish band made for ickle kids like Latvia with dinosaur costumes xD oh finland!
and I love su-san's stream of thoughts. Brill!
Karneval chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I loved this! Especially Finland. xD
PersianLady chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Actually I'm really glad that you started to write mostly about Sweden and Latvia(friendly/family though!), because it's really rare and the just first chapter is really good. Please continue. :3

Psst. I love drunk!angry!Finland. xD
fanciful.thoughts chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Drunk Finland is indeed adorable, but I gotta say... Russia is SUCH a boss. Only he can magically float outside of second-story windows.
Ichihimesana lazy to sign on chapter 1 . 4/30/2010