Reviews for As Always, Love Bella
goldseadragon chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Ha! Edward lectures someone on abandonment? Really?!
sleepwalker1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011

Its been a while since you updated this. I hope you haven't left us. This story is truly awesome and I hope you plan to finish it.
Roxy chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
I just got through reading all 14 chapters at once! lol I have to say this is the best story that I've found in long time! It's very original and the plot is well organized. I can't wait to read more!
LynMcCallum chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
Love it! Emmett's bear hug! I really want one T.T
christylou chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
short but sweet. I wanted to know what Emmett thought about it though...
sballLuvr5 chapter 14 . 3/10/2011
Emmett's bear hugs should be the cure for everything lol. Great chapter

Angeldolphin01 chapter 14 . 3/10/2011
I love it.
KNG1986 chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
It seems like everyone is embracing Lizzie and . . . dealing with Edward. They need to have a little understanding and compassion. Even if it was because of his own mistake, how would they feel if one of their mates died?
sleepwalker1 chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
Nice chapter. I feel a little sad for Edward though. I wish Lizzie would have a talk with him. It may help her understand him better. I think the family is being a little hard on him. He probably is confused by Lizzie looking so much like her mother and not to mention his pain about hearing about Bella's death the way he did. After all, he still loves Bella and may be regreting his decision to leave her.
LynMcCallum chapter 13 . 3/5/2011
Haha! LOL! Edward is a creep! He so totally got told!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
I love the whole story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.
em.gog chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
loved it! :P
sballLuvr5 chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
oh man that was an intense dream. ah Edward and his stalkerish ways lol. he just can't help himself haha. :):)

christylou chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
How wonderful to see you back!

Well, something else that bella liked that her dtr. doesn't care for! And how delicious that Edward woke her from a nightmare. LoVED IT!

hope for more!
sleepwalker1 chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
YYYEEEAAAHHH! You're back! Great update! I love this story. It's so very interesting how you are slowly revealing the nature of Bella's relationship with Edward and his family to Lizzie. I look forward to more.