Reviews for How Wasted Am I?
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
love it! Wish that whole arc had gone this way. Lol Nicely done.
Johonna Marie chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Boy Mary likes cutting it close doesn't she? At least she didn't go through with the wedding.

Lol on Bobby and Mary competing with the shots. I could totally see that.

Great job!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
*loves*

Thankfully they didn't get *that* close to the wedding, but oh what fun it would have been for Marshall to handle single-handedly her bachelorette party? Seriously, it would have been a good time, because I think this is *exactly* what would have happened.

Excellent job! Enough to keep me up waaaay past bedtime. So heartfelt and heartbreaking and then... heartening. ;)
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Yay. Marshall and Mary! Loved that.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
love it. I am so glad Mary is not going to be Married to Raph.

-Kate
Hopeless.Romantic.1115 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Great story. I like long oneshots
Amethyst246 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Nice. You really hit the tone of the characters, particularly the banter on the way to the bar. And I love the happy ending :)
b-mystique chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I found this to be truly enjoyable and you've captured them both well!
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I absolutely loved this, I wish it wasn't a one-shot, I normally don't like to read them cause they're so short,but this was really good,and there's definitely potential for more, and even a sequel,amazing story.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
oh Marshall... you're very sweet.. but you're a doormat.

thank goodness major mistakes weren't made!
sagey chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
ahh..loved it.. poor clueless mary...loland poor marshall..always the hero...always protecting her..
great storyadn so happy you decided to shre it with us
hugs
is it bad not to feel sorry for raph...lol..just love mary and marshall together adn drunk was cute
JMS529 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Enjoyed the story. Felt so bad for Marshall the morning after but Mary figuring it out and the ending was a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
really cute and sweet loved it
RomanCandles chapter 1 . 4/30/2010