Reviews for For the Summer
Kc143 chapter 1 . 7/26
I really like this story but I have to say how selfish I think Charlie is. He has tried to stop both of his kids from living their own lives
90snostalgic chapter 19 . 7/25
There are no words to describe how much I love this story. Thank you so much for writing this!
Wow, I just finished and sometimes I wanted to gived up the reading because my heart was affected in every chapter, I don't know if you're still receiving the reviews I hope you do, I took almost a week for complete the reading sometimes I couldn't sleep until close a chapter and this happened because you created an amazing story and yes I cried a lot but it was worth.

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQuez
nat chapter 19 . 5/7
AWWWWWWWWW i cant believe its over and it ended up this sweet i really love your kind of ups and downs. would love to see them with kids tho x
nat chapter 17 . 5/7
what.. i thought he was going to say is2g I WILL DIE FROM FRUSTRATIONBEHDHDJS
nat chapter 15 . 5/7
this story is so damn frustrating pffft im surprised i can handle it this far
natalia alianova chapter 13 . 5/7
what.. the.. fuck.. really this story is so frustrating like WHY THE FUCK CANT THEU JUST DATE EACH OTJER SND CLAIM im so tired of hearing them saying "i dont have no claim of him, he's not mine" blah blah blah oh well i've read that for the last 13 chapters ok BYE
natalia alianova chapter 7 . 5/7
like,,,,, why cant they just be boyfriend and girlfriend ik its hard but
natalia alianova chapter 5 . 5/7
I HATE THIS JACOB AMD EMMETT SO FREAKING MUCH EJDJD
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 4/12
I’ve been a Beatle freak since 1964 when they were on the Ed Sullivan Show! Yes I am getting old Lol!

That proposal made me cry! It was beautiful! What am I going to do without this story? I don’t want it to end! You are an amazing writer luv! Thx so much!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 4/12
Finally! Thank God! But I bet they still don’t get together until she gets her life straightened out..OR she’s going to Seattle to be with her friends, family and Edward! Her photography will give her a better life but Edward will give her everything!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 4/11
Finally the sex! It wasn’t vulgar, it was beautiful... But I’m so worried about Edward...
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 4/11
Ok, I’m wanting the sex NOW! I’ve been waiting too long for them to get to it! I’m frustrated and I’m not even getting any sex, so snap up and let them have sexy times! Lol!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 4/10
Oh no! Poor Bella! Is she going to be stuck with everything? Oh pls let these two get together!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 4/10
Oh my, my heart is breaking for both of them!
8,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »