Reviews for For the Summer
1tinac chapter 19 . 10/20
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
SeeMeLaugh chapter 19 . 9/30
Wow this is an absolutely FANTASTIC story! Could definitely be published as original fiction. Thank you for writing!
shehazi chapter 19 . 7/28
Thank you for sharing. Loved every moment, every year.
hamlet08 chapter 19 . 7/22
I absolutely love, love, love this story! Thank you so much for putting the time to share this story with us. I was captivated from the first word to the last, and I have laughed and definitely cried along with Bella and Edward in their 17 year journey. What amazing storytelling! I could not stop reading. This is definitely a story I will be rereading. Thanks for sharing!
Swack chapter 19 . 7/7
This was such a fantastic read! I love how it stays true and raw and realistic with the perfect mix of angst and romance. I find myself relating to Bella in a way and I think that makes me connect more to this story. I also love the development of Edward and Bella's relationship from being carefree kids, teenagers dealing with their confusing feelings, to finally matured adults. I got mushy during the proposal and epilogue scene because it is a beautiful culmination to all those years of ups and down, rocky roads and decisions and realizations for them. Love this story!
ana1973 chapter 18 . 6/26
still one of the best fan fictions I ever read, I think this is my third time. I always like to read in the summer :)
OH MIA MYA chapter 19 . 5/30
Just came upon this and totally loved it!
Waiting Patiently Impatiently,
OH MIA MYA
ScarecrowMax chapter 19 . 5/4
This is such a favorite fic. Its one of the only reasons I come back to this site now a days. It's so well done and it holds such a nostalgia for me and my early days of reading fics.
1988 the year I was born wooo
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 1 . 2/16
This is one of the best fics ever written.
I'm so glad I found it again. I read it many years ago and it's the best.
It makes me cry at the end of every chapter when he has to go, but also makes me laugh crazy much in between.
Thank you so much for sharing this gem.
GryffindorNay chapter 1 . 1/19
Idk if ur around anymore. I just want to say I have reread this story many times over the years. On here, and I have the pdf downloaded on my computer. For something supposedly set 40 years ago you have created a timeless romance. One of my favorite fanfics of all time.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 8/20/2019
Carlisle had the unit before Esme so I can’t believe he has to sell it or she would make him sell it. He should have had a prenup after all of his divorces. I don’t know why they didn’t try to work it out and if they did I feel it should have been in the story.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
Bella said her dad is a good business man but it doesn’t sound like it. From the description it sounds like he has a gold mine in the summer but he can’t buy Bella a decent bathing suit.
Fyrebyrd chapter 4 . 8/1/2019
*rubs hands together* Now comes the good stuff, not that it hasn't been good before :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 3 . 8/1/2019
I'm sorta embarrassed tbh. I've read this fic so many times, and when I attempted a review last chapter, I assumed it'd tell me I'd already reviewed. Imagine my surprise that I hadn't. This is absolutely a top 5 fic for me, so I will remedy the no reviews issue on this go round. Thanks so much for writing it, and I hope you still see these reviews :)
8,987 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »