Reviews for For the Summer
VryUnique chapter 17 . 8/20
Carlisle had the unit before Esme so I can’t believe he has to sell it or she would make him sell it. He should have had a prenup after all of his divorces. I don’t know why they didn’t try to work it out and if they did I feel it should have been in the story.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 8/19
Bella said her dad is a good business man but it doesn’t sound like it. From the description it sounds like he has a gold mine in the summer but he can’t buy Bella a decent bathing suit.
Fyrebyrd chapter 4 . 8/1
*rubs hands together* Now comes the good stuff, not that it hasn't been good before :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 3 . 8/1
I'm sorta embarrassed tbh. I've read this fic so many times, and when I attempted a review last chapter, I assumed it'd tell me I'd already reviewed. Imagine my surprise that I hadn't. This is absolutely a top 5 fic for me, so I will remedy the no reviews issue on this go round. Thanks so much for writing it, and I hope you still see these reviews :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 2 . 8/1
I love this story so much. Reread # many :)
Team BellEd chapter 19 . 7/26
can't believe I just came acrossed this story now. thank you for your beautiful writing. 15 years feels like a lot of time wasted if we think about it. but maybe it just wasn't their time yet. 15 years made them more stronger as they've grown with each other and still find their way. love.
Hotteaforme chapter 19 . 6/29
So beautifully written. Really, just the best. So much longing and regret but ultimately one of the best "happily ever afters" I've read.

Never have I written a review for any fanfic, ever, but I just couldn’t help myself and had to for this one. I mean what a wonderfully written story with an amazing premise. Truly one of the best stories I’ve ever read on here and am so glad I found it at a time I rlly needed it the most. Thank you so much for sharing this with us and making us all fall so deeply in love with these characters and their sometimes frustrating antics. Will miss them all so dearly.
PS: I hope u can make a sequel to this story where it talks about Bella and Edward’s lives in Seattle with their kids or something.
-M.S.
rat19 chapter 1 . 4/30
Wow, a story that begins with the ending, that is refreshing!
Gigileexo chapter 19 . 4/12
I heart this so much. Seriously. I felt like I’d been at the lake with them all these years. I loved and hated parts, but mostly loved. Its just the sweetest most realest love and I’ll probably be back to re-read at some point because it really is so pure and true. Thank you for sharing with us!
-Gigi xo
IL SERAIT temps pour isabella arrête ces simagrées de vouĺoir garder un et de coucher avec autre et de ce plaindre car tout celà est de sa faute elle est égoïste et ne pense qu'à elle-même
cullen2798 chapter 19 . 4/6
This story was absolutely amazing and I can’t believe how much I cried the entire time! Loved it!
regina423 chapter 19 . 4/1
This is my first review for this story because I couldn’t put it down. To say I love it would be an understatement. I am going to miss these characters immensely. Thanks for sharing their story.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 3/31
Truly wonderful ending to a great story!
divyvicki chapter 18 . 3/31