Reviews for For the Summer
writingissofun chapter 1 . 6/6
This is the best fan-fiction I have ever read! Thank you so much for writing this amazing piece of writing!
This story was absolutely amazing! Your words are so beautiful! Loved it! Thank you for creating such a great work!
princeselisa chapter 1 . 5/7
I loved this story. I couldn't put it down. Thank you so much
19TiGeR19 chapter 19 . 4/25
holy fuck this was amazing and i loved it
shannon30033 chapter 19 . 1/15
Thanks you for the beautiful story I just COULD NOT put down. So good.
Mtg526 chapter 19 . 1/3
I'm in love with this story! It's so unbelievably good and I found myself sneaking this one into my schedule whenever I had even 5 minutes to spare. Even though I knew Bella and Edward ended up together, it was wonderfully heartbreaking to get there. I often had to chant to myself that it was all going to turn out okay because sometimes you has me wondering. So so good.
myadryk89 chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
I can't believe it took me this long to find this amazing story! Definitely between my very top favorites. I love coming of age stories, but they usually don't describe properly the passege of time and the changes of personaly of the characters. That was no problem here, you did it so fluently, so enjoyable that I didn't want the chapters to be over.
You're awesome! Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story with us.
agoldenthrone chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Christ almighty the angst in this is killing me in the most beautiful way. I normally stick to only HP fanfic but sometimes you just need something entirely different with characters you already know, and Twilight FF is perfect for that. This is breaking my heart in the most wonderful kind of way.
Owlbuddie212 chapter 19 . 10/16/2016
Oh my goodness this story. I found it rec'd on another story I was reading and the author's praise for it caught my eye. I was intrigued. Just like I was intrigued and captivated by this story from beginning to end. It's amazing, your Bella and Edward just complemented eachother so well. I couldn't look away. When I wasn't reading it I was thinking about reading it. It was perfect, so thank you.
Tongue-Twied chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
This was one of a few FF stories that I knew were 'summer' themed so I had put off reading it until well...summertime. :) I think your writing style is wonderful and I enjoyed "my" little vacation at the marina during my summer.

Great beginning. Awesome ending. Complicated and frustrating middle at times! Especially that Bella with her self-defeating thoughts, actions and rules. But hold up there Edward-you had a Volvo and you never just drove down to see Bella on some random weekend? Not even to watch her sleep?Rosalie and Edward didn't plan a road trip the weekend after Thanksgiving? No one cooked up a plan to meet up in Vegas when Bella was there to visit her mother? No one schemed Esme into letting them set up a big egg hunt in the Cove? Grrr...Well I guess the story wasn't named "For the Summer, Vegas Visits, Holidays and Random Weekends" LOL! And clearly, I was very well invested in your characters camoozle! Thanks for a great story! -Kitt
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
Omg. This is her chance to chase him. But what about tyler
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
Oh ffs! When are they going to get to-funking-gether? It's getting quite boring now. I'm so glad I'm nearer to the end. I can't be arsed waiting much longer.
zyvl787 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
It's wonderful how stories like these can make you laugh, make your heart flutter and experience the pain of uncertainties and heartaches. It's been half a decade since this story was published, yet I'm so glad I found this gem. You are an amazing writer and this story was absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing this and I truly hope you continue writing more stories and sharing them with more people.
CerlueanKnight23 chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
This is the most beautiful love story I've ever read. Hands down..You sent us on an indescribably beautiful journey through this fic. Thank you for everything! I dare say this would be super hit if you publish it! Don't waste your talent!
twilight4ever chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
I AM SO WOWED. YOURE SO TALENTED YOU SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT WRITING A BOOK. THANK U FOR THIS STORY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND AM HONORED I GOT TO READ THIS. BEAUTIFUL, MAGNIFICENT WORK.
8,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »