Reviews for For the Summer
SubtlePen chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
i love the rich visuals you pain, bb. very easy to picture the entire setting. and of course, sweet adolescent edward and bella!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i'm soo excited and honored to be helping you share this story bb!
Hermey chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Oh, I LOVE this! Am so glad you sneak-peeked it on ADF. The characters are great and the writing is wonderful. I love little details like the feathered hair, his alligator shirt and her dig at Regan. And you nailed the kid interaction. Am really excited to see how they grow up. I do hope the prologue isn't the very end, b/c I hate knowing the ending at the beginning. Update soon please!
browneyeddaisy chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Beautiful story!
IMSandEAMforever chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
That was amazing, I'm so excited for this story. I'm curious to see if any other characters make an appearance. Great start, can't wait for the next chapter!
ajendas chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Wow...welcome back! I'm loving this story and it's only been the first chapter. I love that you gave Bella a brother (esp if it's Emmett). I can only hope you don't turn Edward into a massive douchebag in the later years when he grows up. Can I guess that there will be at least 17 years, one for each summer? Thanks!
mo kagen chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
I followed a rec from aDifferentForest
So Glad! I am loving this story!
Thank you for sharing!
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Wow ! I'm in shock ! This chapter was really good. I don't know how you do it, but the way your writing this its perfect.. I can almost feel the sun on me and the feeling of vacation.

Having Edward and Bella at this age with all the beginning of love is a wonderful idea. Can't wait to read more:) Thanks so much for taking time to write this... you make my day !
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
I definitely love this story already. It evokes so many feelings in me just of summers in general and summer friendships.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I love this already!
robskitten chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I can tell this is going 2 b one of those stories I better keep my box of kleenex handy for. I love your descriptions, the poetry of your words, the way you draw me in. Keep up the writing! You do it so well!
bemily chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
You have a new story! I love the premise. Edward and his "lonely" child comment were so sad. I can't wait to see them and they grow up. Um, all curious about Edward's mom - Esme or is she coming? I can't see Jane summering there long term. I like the idea of Jake with all these brothers. I am so excited for this.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Interesting. I noticed that the prologue takes place somewhere where it was cold (Bella was wearing a white down coat and the dock they were sitting on was cold) so it definitely wasn't in Willow Cove. And probably not even in the summer.

So, if this story's gonna chronical one summer per chapter, does that mean that it's only gonna be seventeen chapters long?

-Q
misforMarisa chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Ok...I know we're like frandz and all, but I'm totally gonna fangirl over you right now. Pls excuse me while I embarrass myself :)

I already LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fic. The prologue was amazing. Your writing (as always) was absolutely beautiful. The fact that you were able to write such a lyrically exquisite prologue, then switch gears and get into the mind of a twelve year old is genius.

I'm so looking forward to this journey, and seeing where you take E&B.

Oh and update soon (gotta put that in somewhere, right? lol)

/fangirl moment
culleneyes chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
super, super sweet! looking forward to more!
8,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 578 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 .. Last Next »