Reviews for For the Summer
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Wow ! I'm in shock ! This chapter was really good. I don't know how you do it, but the way your writing this its perfect.. I can almost feel the sun on me and the feeling of vacation.

Having Edward and Bella at this age with all the beginning of love is a wonderful idea. Can't wait to read more:) Thanks so much for taking time to write this... you make my day !
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
I definitely love this story already. It evokes so many feelings in me just of summers in general and summer friendships.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I love this already!
robskitten chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I can tell this is going 2 b one of those stories I better keep my box of kleenex handy for. I love your descriptions, the poetry of your words, the way you draw me in. Keep up the writing! You do it so well!
bemily chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
You have a new story! I love the premise. Edward and his "lonely" child comment were so sad. I can't wait to see them and they grow up. Um, all curious about Edward's mom - Esme or is she coming? I can't see Jane summering there long term. I like the idea of Jake with all these brothers. I am so excited for this.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Interesting. I noticed that the prologue takes place somewhere where it was cold (Bella was wearing a white down coat and the dock they were sitting on was cold) so it definitely wasn't in Willow Cove. And probably not even in the summer.

So, if this story's gonna chronical one summer per chapter, does that mean that it's only gonna be seventeen chapters long?

-Q
misforMarisa chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Ok...I know we're like frandz and all, but I'm totally gonna fangirl over you right now. Pls excuse me while I embarrass myself :)

I already LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fic. The prologue was amazing. Your writing (as always) was absolutely beautiful. The fact that you were able to write such a lyrically exquisite prologue, then switch gears and get into the mind of a twelve year old is genius.

I'm so looking forward to this journey, and seeing where you take E&B.

Oh and update soon (gotta put that in somewhere, right? lol)

/fangirl moment
culleneyes chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
super, super sweet! looking forward to more!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Great update, loving this story so far can't wait for the next update. :D

Em's such a downer.
EverythingIDo chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Great chapter...all of the detail is really interesting. I can't wait for to read about the next summer! Update soon!
EverythingIDo chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I saw this story rec'd on Edwardville and can't wait to see where you take it!
PrincessDeb chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I really love this story. I like how Bella's thoughts are age appropriate-this chapter really brought me back to that time period. I was a little older than Bella in 1983 but not by much so I could completely relate. I'm so ready for summer myself-I would have loved to have lived in a beach location like Bella does at her age.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Well if that doesn't get ppl to come back for more I don't know what would. Can't wait! :D
dharma.issued chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
.awesome!

and so freakin sweet. i think i teared up a bit at the end there. im so excited that you're back and i cant wait to see what happens next!

p.s. i believe i was born in the wrong decade... i should have grown up in the 80's LOL
mnemophobia chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I'm afraid you can't get rid of me!
This is amazing.
You descriptions of the icecreams make my mouth drool and of the marina is just so realistic. I can see it in my head.
I missed your writing!