Reviews for Delictum
XxAceLawxX chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
This is so interesting! im looking forward to the next chapter!
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh, thought you'd like to know... if you type in 'Transformers Fandom Index' on google, you should find a site that will tell you just about every term you'll need to know concerning the Transfandom. Although curses and insults are in a separate page of the site... if you want both of them, you'll need to look them up separately. I put the curses and insults in my other review, but I thought you may want this site as well. They're both run by the same people, and they're fragging useful.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I'm really liking how this is going so far. I hope you update soon, considering it's been about four years since you last updated. I'd also like to provide you with an answer to your request to profanities... there's an actual site you can go to if you want the full list. Just type in 'Transformers curses, insults and swears' on google and you should find it, under that exact title.
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Please update this! :D
Darth Krande chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Nice sequel, but I don't think holoforms were necessary. Why force the robots to look like humans, when they actually are cars? Just to make them anthropomorph? Let them be what they are!

I love the way Parity talks :)
Wisteria chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Beautiful! I loved Barricaade in this chapter and Sam was very in character as well!
Shadir chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
We begin with problems, if they wanted to happen inadvertent...I am not them.
LunaeShark chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
What HAVE you gotten yourself into, 'Cade?

This one is already enjoying this fic. .
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Good start, and I think I guessed who that leader might be :)
Shadir chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
North Caskett chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
An interesting beginning! Can't wait for the next chapter!