Reviews for Royal Quills
DeLuna The Cat chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
Awesome! No negative words from me keep up the good work!
Agent Ghost the Fox chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Hey you should write a sequel to this story or a story about cinos, maria and aries.
Luizao940 chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
I really loved the story! Well done! Keep it up!
Ashes of Chaos chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
Cool story! Update soon!
The Andromeda Rose chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
Huh. Sorta figured that out.
DawnIce chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
Omg, that IS a surprise... I think they might have actually had a kid together, though... I just got internet acess on my ds and JUST got to read this, I'm so glad i got to read 2 chapters... keep it up
Galexia the Chao chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
One word. AWWWW!

[Insert Redundant Pen Name Here]
The Andromeda Rose chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
I wouldn't want to give birth alone either...hospital, rather.

Andi
DawnIce chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
Aww, this is actually pretty good for valentines day~! Wonder what's going to happen now that her water broke and she's all alone..? It's probably going to be a home birth again, but it's practically impossible to give birth alone!

I laughed at the story for how babies are created, but that's kind of sweet... hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Thomas Holmes II chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
Do you think I could write a story with Dawn and her children in it? In this story, Dawn would be a Jedi like her parents and she would have an elder brother. Mention no names though
DawnIce chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
I really like this better than going straight to where Cinos, Maria, and Aries(not sure about the third name .U) are almost grown up. This is better, since it describes more what happens after the wedding.
kkLittleRed chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
hey i loved it, shadow and dawn make a perfect couple
Elizabeth Comstock chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Could I write a Fanfiction with an adaption to this? I will need to use Dawn and her kid's in it if you don't mind. I'll credit you on every chapter they're in!
The Andromeda Rose chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
I was SOO NOT expecting the TMNT coming to Sonic's world! But after talking with you about a month ago, I should've guessed it...

Geeze, I was SHOCKED when I saw that...my jaw musta dropped! Wait, it did.

Job well done Kat. Job well done.

Andi
rugdg13 chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
ya know, I love this story, but i think the basic idea of it is Really branching off in a new direction.

I think if you are gonna begin the Children's story, you might want to create another title.

ya know, like break up Dawn's life in books. When she was human, her marriage and kids, and then maybe her kids' story.

just a suggestion.