Reviews for Midnight Masquerade
rachel garber chapter 1 . 2/2
Aww, I am a sucker for lost and found love, kind of wonder why Jasper didn't keep in touch with him by mail he had to have had Edward's address, but well this is lovely reunion Jasper and Edward forever, been meaning to tell you too, the picture above, it looks so real it is the best manip I have ever seen and really looks like "they" are getting ready to kiss, my fav slash couple, in fact the only slash I will read, Go Team Edward and Jasper, you rock
starklover19 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
wow, im just blown away by how much they wanted each other, you are a totaly romantic
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was so heart breaking.. wonderful.. TRUE LOVE conqures all...

3 Leona :)
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hello. Excellent! I can't believe they found their way back to each other! After 10 years! And both more gorgeous than before! Awesome! I like how Jasper asked if he was there with someone first-that was romantic. Thanks. Suzan Noerr
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow, that was so hot and so romantic. I love that they found each other again. I love this story.
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Soo much emotion...loved it!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Once again, wow... I'm loving it...
SunshineCat chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh, so sweet! I'm so in love with happy endings! -
SarahAH30 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
How do you always manage to get it so right hun.

*sigh* I always end up falling for your boys

Sarah xx
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
The way you set the stage, the masks, the dark, Edward being on edge to begin with. The music stroking his every nerve, the charged atmosphere..how he was turned on and though about a vist to his fuck buddy afterwards...his imaginary lover behind him. You painted the picture for me bb set me up for the hot steaminess to come *snickers* come lol.

When the stranger comes up from behind and Edward can feel his hot breath on his neck, GUH! And the way hey just takes charge of the situation, demanding Edward answer his questions...UNF! So hot!

Their instant connection, the way Edward couldn't tell the stranger 'no' when he said 'Come with me, please'...I could feel the underlying meaning...it was pulsing throughout their every word and action.

The whole mask stays on deal ...so sexy...I knew there was a reason to it all...a method to your madness. With every 'love' and 'baby' I was starting to understand more, and then when he said Edward's name...I knew that connection I felt was so very real. Their past made me want to cry ...poor bb's I'm so happy Jasper found him after all that time...he did promise...he kept his promise.

Then they profess their love...too perfect..I loved this...Zigster is a lucky chicky.

xoxo, Jezzy
WileyWasabi chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Ah, sexy and romantic, but but but...why did he leave him in the first place if he loved him so much? Or did I miss something? Did he go into the military and had to stay closeted? They were so in love, why did they waste ten years apart? But good that they found each other. Sigh. I'm a sucker for a good HEA, especially when lots of hot boysex paves the road there. I wish I had friends to write slash for my birthday.
LLeone1985 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Glad to hear that this may be continued. I really enjoyed it. I love that Edward didn't know who it was at first, but still felt that pull anyways. Hot.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was great, I loved it! Their backstory was amazing!
TaraJo chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was so sweet and beautiful! Thank you for sharing it.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 5/3/2010