Reviews for Our First Time
redwolf2313 chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
please continue please i really love this story please
mikkappo1992 chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
please continue! I was enjoying it but it seems like you haven't updated in a while
lsutigers chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
please continue please
MadTrout chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
I just realize that you haven't updated this in forever and a day. I hope you find your muse again for this story. It really is phenomenal. :)
MadTrout chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I always thought vampire venom and human saliva mixture was a plausible nuetralizer. Makes sense. Glad to see you implementing that.
MadTrout chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Hey, I play softball! In case you were wondering. The last bit really gave me some insight with Rosalie. She wants to everything right by Bell but she gets so caught up in trying to do that she just ends up getting in her own way, sadly enough.
MadTrout chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Edward and Bella did have a controlling relationship didn't they? I appreciate that Rosalie is going out of her way to avoid that. Baby steps. There is so much build to this! It's making me so eager for the moment when they past all of this UST.
MadTrout chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I think the admiration that Bella has for Rosalie is understandable. Rosalie Lillian Hale is a god(dess), after all. ;)
MadTrout chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
This was so beautiful. I especially liked the last part, when Bella said Rosalie's name. So sweet. I was just as surprised as Bella was when Rosalie didn't put up a huge fight on the subject of Bella's virginity (considering the unfortunate events of Rosalie's first time). But it was a pleasant surprise :)
MadTrout chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I would question your authenticity if Rosalie didn't over analyze Bella's attempt to dress up for her. The fact that she didn't share her criticism with Bella was adorable though.
MadTrout chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Yay for cliffhangers! Your author's note cracked me up. No French kissing. Darn. Rosalie was so ready to defend her family against Charlie. I like that she was caught off gaurd by his gratitude though. It was a good moment between the two.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Trouble between our favorite family? That stinks. Moving on.
Elle.loves.Leah chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Well, okay, the first of many reviews, I'm sure ;) I think this one is my favourite... Party because Rosalie is just too cute and I want to be hers (fangirl moment) but also, because you, as an author, show us something so simple and complicated... The anguish of self-loathing... I think it'd be naive to say that most people can't relate to that, because truthfully I think we've all been there in one form or another... That moment of guilt, after saying something monumentally stupid... The teenage girls who obsess over their body image... Those of us who have personality traits and faults that we are trying so desperately to change but just can't seem to shift... And I love authors like you because you've found that tiny nugget of commonality and applied it, and your feelings, to a sweet story about vampires that gives it that extra dimension. That endless cavern of personal experience that you guide us to call on... You give the reader everything they need, to step into your imagination and take that part of themself with them to make your story just that much more special...
Thank you...
X
A2463 chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Love it! Please continue!
Yazzy6 chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Is paradoxalpoised obsessed with you? Lol just wondering.

Other than that, good story :) update it if you have time slash creative juices flowing.