Reviews for Our First Time
mione03 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Oi,bom como prometido vim aqui deixar sua review em português!Bom o capítulo que descrevi na minha primeira review foi o 5,mas eu também amei o 3,principalmente pelas reações da Rosalie quando viu como a Bella estava vestida!Eu te mandei um email, você o recebeu?Se quiser podemos conversar mais!Como vou tomar café para ir para a escola vou ficando por aqui,mas quando voltar deixo uma review no capítulo 5!

Beijos

mione03
Cobrastryke chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Oh my God please update again soon, I love this story so much but I swear you are giving me blue balls, 'phina.
mione03 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Hi..well sorry about don't leave a comment earley,but i was response your email first!Well i am absolutely in love with this fic!The history about the couple is so,so perfect!I personally love the chapter 3 and the reacts of Rose when Bella talk about her beautiful!So many congratulations for you and sorry about any error!

Kisses by

mione03
Onlymel chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
just started to read this and loved it,i love the pairing of rose/bella can't wait to read more
O. N. Labbit chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Wow, this was so very, very good. :)

(I'm considering only writing the above sentence as a review. I know it would totally throw you off. You'd wonder, 'Why, is she writing to little? Did it evoke such little sentiment? Valerie, what is going on with you tonight? Do you have a date with a German-speaking pixie?' Hah, no, I obviously don't date Germans... I'm kidding, of course.)

Well, that was pretty much my pointless review. :P lol

No not really. :D

Your writing, as always, is stellar and fantabulous. You place humor within serious discussion, and keep the pace moving. I enjoy reading your prose so much, Ms. 'phfina. :) You are a delight.

Oh yes, and I laughed so hard when Esme simply threw the box of Pop Tarts in the trash bin. hahahahaha Oh, that was a spectacular scene for me to visualize! I especially enjoyed the look I envisioned was plastered across that beautifully sculpted face of Rosalie's. LOL ...and the fact she actually thought over diving into the trash and scooping out the box of tarts for her love. Whoa-ho-ho... very funny.

Great chapter!

The Labbit ;)
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
that was a cranky rose.

so someone needs to tell bella that when you're in the middle of a good kiss with someone breathe through your freaking nose dude.
vertigo123 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I hope Bella has'nt gone bald i just dont think i can imagine her being bald.I love the way Rosalie cares about Bella alot: she's not as vain as one would imagine whilst reading the twilight saga.

Well i hope you UPDATE SOON! :) x
vertigo123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow.. i just sincerely hope that Rosalie is'nt too mean when meeting Bella. Thank God Edward did'nt feature in this chapter ; the man really annoys me!

Update Soon :) x
marie6498 chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
so funny! Rose kisses Bella, and she passes out! I wonder what will happen next...
ima nut so what aka pussyninja chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Yay, more gooble gobbly goodness! I immediately got this overly wide ass grin on my face, when i saw your update. Im probably looking like an idiot right now, but hey...i cant help that your story is just so deliciously good. Its like cake, and i love me some cake! Great job as always, and ill be waiting for your update, like the sick, loyal puppy that i am. So remember, only you can save with your updates! Nah, just playin, i promise i wont hurt myself, but only for u!...Oh, ill be patiently waiting for that hot sex, so you know, whenever your ready to grace me with that, ill be ready. Oh fudge! Why does Rosalie have to so hot...all the time!
Lupera chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
'phfina יקירתי,

Thank you! I've been waiting for that moment by the Sol Duc, as you well know, you meanie. And what a moment was that! :) Mmm, getting kissed 'till you pass out... I don't know if I should be mad at Bella for being so stupid (forgive me), or understand her- if Rosalie was kissing me for all she was worth I'd probably forget how to function as well. Still, she kinda ruined the moment there at the end...

You know how Rosalie wants to, I don't know, maybe smack Edward for being so self absorbed and suffering and what-not? I completely understand her and the resent she has for the rest of the Cullens (except Alice. I love Alice), but sometimes she just can't see beyond herself. She doesn't understand why silly Bella loves her or doesn't care, doesn't even see her as a monster- and how could she? She sees a coven of Vampires that fight their nature for something they believe in, how many people or whatever do you know that do that? Yes, Rosalie is not perfect. Yes, she has some serious issues, and rightfully so. But is she willing to try and get over them? Hopefully, she'd try for Bella and herself.

Bella was really adorable, by the way, trying so hard to skip stones. I can totally relate.

Actually, other than Bella passing out cause she couldn't bother to care for herself, I really liked her this time. Specifically when Rosalie reflects on her insightfulness.

Joking Rosalie is great. Really :) She should do it more often!

And Rosalie and Alice hitting a dyke club is just something I gotta read! Hehehe...

נשיקות!

Lupera

p.s.- I completely agree with you on that stereotype note. Some lines are NOT meant to be crossed.
51readaholic15 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Edward kissed Bella for the first time, she fainted... afterwards... because she 'forgot' to breath.

Rosalie kissed (by that I mean French kissed) Bella for the first time... she fainted... during?... because she deliberately stopped breathing.

Who's the better kisser? hmm...

I like your Rosalie-side-notes, with Rosalie-distracted-thoughts. And she can go off on a mental tangent :P vampiric creature of the night, to party-girl clubber of the night. lol.

And when are they just going to get there, get there?

but if Bella faints/stops breathing during a french kissing experience, what'll happen during... the horizontal electric slide? (I totally just read that somewhere else and it cracked me up)

I did see you'd updated. I was reading your newest update when I got you reply. So its your fault this review wasn't done sooner.

If only another update came through while I was writing this review... that would be gold.

Update soon!

I'll be waiting.

Oh, I wana see Rosalie's reaction to Bella's bellaness. That's really the only way to describe it.

I imagine some scorning, in that Rosalie-scornful-yet-strangely-sweet way.
sarcasm110011 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Bella acts just like I do in the sun! lol this was a great chapter please tell me that your going to update soon because I need to know what happens next!

P.S You are an amazing writer I need to show this story to my gf she loves Rosalie and Bella :D
TheMonkeySong chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
'phfina why must you leave a cliffhanger like that?

Now, I will just sit and twiddle my thumbs until you update. (which, if going by the current trend, will be in a day or two).

So please update soon.

it would make me supremely happy!

I like your righteousness on the sexual harassment issue. Take a stand. its uber cool.

Monkey
Avarenda chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Oh crap. Rose suffocated Bella. Well, i hope for both their sakes they can restart her breathing. I would probably be very worried about this if I didn't know that this was a prequel to 'Bells are Ringing'.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »