Reviews for Our First Time
VogueThousand chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
massrie chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Why this was absolutely delicious! And not in a soggy cheerio and milk delicious either. More like whole grain pancake delicious covered in strawberries and whipped cream you can lick off the lips of someone else.

I Am floored, but quite estatic that Alice would say such things to Bella and Rosalie didn't rip her to shreds. As you very well know, Alice is/hasbeen/willbe my favorite of all time. I sure love that little pixie! Naked or otherwise!

I surely wish that Breakfast were as fun at my house with a room full of Vampires and a 900 pound gorilla in the room. Speaking of, how much do vampires weigh? That's a silly question I know but one that goes through my head often.

I like watching Bella sleep through your eyes. I also loved the dress she appeared to breakfast in.

You've outdone yourself with the first meal of the day. Esme was a darling! Total mother figure. I only wish I had your writing talent. And to keep so close into their characters. Well done my dear.
Avarenda chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
An interesting look at Bella and Rose's self image. It's true though, I can't think of anyone that my mental picture of Rose 'looks like'.

Actually, ironically, Bella got it right. Whenever i think of Rose, i try to picture Aphrodite. Of course, that's really stretching the imagination because she's a goddess and is supposed to be inhumanly beautiful (which Rose is) but i try my hardest anyway.

I want to know what the whole eye glowy thing was when Rose tasted Bella's tear. Makes me wonder if human tears would have that effect on all vampires? Or if it was just Rose because it was Bella's tears.
Lupera chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Dear 'phfina,

I do so love those moments between a couple (especially if one half of the couple is Rosalie), and the details that you write so beautifully are totally worth the wait.

I love that although Bella's changing a little, gaining more confidence, she is still so Bella! "I want to never stop crying if that's what it is to see you so beautiful" is so amazingly beautiful and adorable and Bella, as well as saying that Rose is like no one else in the world because she is a god(dess) (By the way- I love the song).

Now Rosalie, sexy, dominating, insecure Rosalie- how can anybody possibly not love her? She's gorgeous, inside and out! And if anybody ever tells me "I want you never to have a reason to cry; I love you so much, [insert name], so, so much it hurts," (and they happen to be Rosalie) I'd drop to one knee and ask her to marry me.

The only annoying part is that Bella uses way to much 'like' and 'you know', you know? Rose should definitely work on that, a little harder than what she's doing.

And I absolutely CAN'T wait 'till Rose gets around to execute her plans on a student body!

Kisses!

Lupera
EverlastingMuse chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
very good!
marie6498 chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
so funny! And sweet...
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Kate Winslet! That's who Bella should have said Rosalie looked like. I love Kate. Too gorgeous. I enjoyed this chapter, and the touching moments where Bella was crying over her insignifigance.

болшои спасибо (bolshoi spacibo) ;)
Koriander-Ger chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Soo ... "Germanic" huh?...I speak it everyday and that is probably the reason that i don't see the "arousing" effect that my native language could have on the rest of you...and the few times i actually speak German with my UK\US friends they find the language to be "rough,crude,laud,threatening and rude"...ok maybe because i swear a lot in German..but nice things like "Freude,Blumen,Liebe" usw.(Joy,Flowers,Love)don't sound that much better.

But ok...my Rev. in German and that although i am not one of the "girls" you made your confession to..but hey..nobody is perfect.

HhmmHhmm:

Hi:)

Mir gefallen deine Geschichten wirklich gut!Nicht nur weil sie ausnahmsweise nicht von EmoEdward und Bella handeln (was ansich schon eine Seltenheit ist) sondern weil man wirklich merkt wie viel mühe du dir gibst dich in deine Hauptdarsteller hinein zu diesem Fall hauptsächlich Rosalie..aber auch die Nebendarsteller wie Bella,Alice,Esme usw. werden sehr ausführlich und vor allem glaubwürdig und als als "Komplette" Wesen dargestellt denen man leicht abnehmen könnte das sie außerhalb deiner Geschichten wirklich ein eigenes leben haben ...mit all ihren Macken,Fehlern und liebenswerten Eigenschaften.

Das ist wohl das was mir mit abstand am besten an deinen Geschichten gefällt..deine Charaktere sind keine lieblos hingeklatschten Marionetten um von einem "Lemon" zum nächsten zu jagen...es sind "Normale" Menschen mit all den komplexen Gedankengängen die halt nunmal weit über das hinausgehen was sonst so in den meisten Fanfictions zu lesen ist.

Ok :p thx for your really,really great work!...
51readaholic15 chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
it's been a while.

and the chapter was long.

so I can forgive you for the length of waiting I was forced to do.

haha, loling funny chapter. Alice is so funny, and cute (like a pixie) but then how can she be anything other than cute? She Alice. Self-explanatory.

And seriously, Rosalie and Bella have the worst self-esteem issues ever. maybe not ever because most girls have issues. But still.

and they are so adorably sweet, all 'nobody looks like you, because nobody's half as beautiful' damn Bella that's one hellova pick up line xP. nearly as good as 'are you hurt? because that fall from heaven was high' :P that line cracks me up everytime.

uh sweet, stuff (don't tell Rosalie I said that. I may end up being the teenager she terrorizes)

I missed you. I missed your chapters.

*sigh* until next time!

(update soon. because I haven't physically said that yet. and I have to in every review.)
Avarenda chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Its really cute how Bella tries to seduce Rose, and how well its working (without her knowledge).

By the way, Alice doing a little happy dance over Bella asking for sex? Hilarious. I laughed for like five minutes over that one. It's even more funny because Bella should know better. There is no such thing as privacy in a house full of vampires.

Also, im surprised, yet not at how quickly Rose agreed to 'do it' with Bella. Bella had the right of it in her reaction. On the other hand, Rose IS a vampire, and as such has a high sex drive. I'm a little amazed she's kept it together so soon when you think about it like that.

Rose's little rant about 'fuck-me' eyes was very funny, i was smirking the entire time believe me.

At any rate, the suspense is killing me. Keep up the good work.
Avarenda chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Im SO glad Rose decided not to get all critical with Bella. God knows her ego probably wouldn't be able to handle a beat down from 'The most beautiful woman in the world' who Bella also happens to be in love with.

I did have a few amusing images of Bella rollerblading. P that was funny.
Avarenda chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
I really like the conversation between Charlie and Rose, it speaks a lot about their budding relationship. Plus, this was just an evil cliffy.
Avarenda chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
The idea of a bald Bella is hilarious, although, it would take a long time to grow all her hair back. Which would be detrimental to her whole 'I want to be a vamp' idea.
TheMonkeySong chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
So basically, now that I've reread this chapter and read the AN carefully, I do believe you should update Rosalie and Me as well as Prowling Panther. Two-shots are good too. :)
ima nut so what aka pussyninja chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
This is fantastic! There arent alot of Bella/Rose fics out there, why? I have no clue; especially since there like the hottest ever, besides alice of course, but this is great. You got the characters downpack; I mean, i can truly picture Bella shyness, and its hilarious! You honestly give me a reason to want to read... period.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »