Reviews for Our First Time
GothicPheonix chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Aw XD This chapter is so sweet :)
I laughed at: "too naughty and fearsome for a sweet little girl like Bella" ...wow definitely not like Edward's thoughts on Bella *cue rolling eyes and a smirk* XD And then Charlie...you've got him on the nose. If I was Bella And Rosalie said this: ("Doing what?" I asked, getting the innocence and confusion in my voice just right.) I probably would have lifted my face a bit from the pillow to glare at her XD because I would know that she knows what that means, instead of Bella waiting a bit and explaining. XD Alice is VERY humorous XD Then the 'sweetie's"...so CUTE XD Aw! I LOVE them as a couple...hmm..almost as much as Bellice XD Wow...you and your brother are the only one's I will read Rosalie/Bella because I know they are really great...as always :)
EverlastingMuse chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
very good!
TheMonkeySong chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
you should totally do Polyvore!
It really doesn't take that long to learn how to use!
I could help you if you message the links to me and any potential 'Rose and Bella's' pictures you have and i can help make an awesome polyvore for!
Great chapter I honestly love your style of writing. :)
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
I'm still confused about the hair. Is it there or is it bare? Hahaha, I'm so lame :P This chapter was very sweet, I really enjoyed it. Nice buildup :)

As for the clothes/polyvore thing, I find that people who post links and stuff, it takes me out of the story. And then I'm forced to have this visual of clothing and such that I might not want, you know? But that's just me. Good luck in your decision making :)
SagaLouise chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Do you hear me screaming, ‘phfina? You should be deaf by now, I can reach pretty high octaves, you know. After letting me blow of some steam, you’ll ask very calmly: “Is there a reason for you acting so ‘rambunctious’, Saga?”
“Rambunctious my a§§! What the * was THAT? A cliffhanger? Since WHEN did you decide to start with that! “ Then I would scream some more and you’d give me a stern look and say somewhat harshly: “ Saga, YOU of all people should know what happens to anyone who acts rambunctious like that. Do you want that to happen to you?” And I will bite my tongue (see, I can do that, I’m not a vampire) for I am a fast learner and a girl who only needs to be told once…

* EHRM*

On with the review!
One thing though, it’s always hard to review a story that is just in the very beginning. There’s still so much need to get a feeling for it, you know? I so want to give you the most useful and enjoyable reviews and you know that. And I will do my best.

I think you do wanted to honk that horn, didn’t you Rosalie? Yes, it might have been cowardly and disrespectful of you, but wouldn’t you just want to know what it would be like to date in the ‘modern era’? And I’m not so sure that Bella would have minded it much, she is after all well, maybe not used to it, but at least familiar with that idea of it. But dating in America is different I guess. ‘Honking the horn’ - that is how ‘’courting’ works in Sweden. Meet the family you say? It took my brother 9 (!) years to introduce his girlfriend to the rest of us…

I don’t usually compare myself with middle-aged men, but Charlie is so much like myself
in one aspect: both he and I find it extremely difficult to talk about… well, simply just talk! About anything. And if there are feelings involved or emotions of any kind, well,
we clam up. Or force ourselves under great pressure to make some sort of stuttering
statement. Emotions are scary just to have, and to have to ventilate them? That scares us more than anything else:

”Charlie was quiet for a moment. Then he nodded.
"Thanks," he said quietly. Then: "'Cause, for me, Bella's …"”

…all I will ever have. That was what you were going to say, wasn’t it? But you couldn’t,
‘cause it’s awfully scary.
I can’t really see any difference between your Charlie and the Charlie from the canon, for you write him so very in character and you do that SO well!
And Rosalie…? If Rosalie would have been given more room in the books, this is how she would have been portrayed. Meyer may have just given us the shell of the complex persona that is Rosalie and I think Meyer didn’t even have the capacity (or talent most likely) to analyze or develop Rosalie further. But you? You write her as I saw her from the very beginning! And that takes a lot, because Rosalie IS A LOT.
You are so very, very talented sweetheart!

There is always so much more I will come up with or come to think of AFTER I post the review, and it’s a shame you can’t add comments to a already posted review. This happens every time and will surely happen with this story as well. But this is what you’ll get for now, not much and not all that grand I would have hoped it to be…

Kisses, Saga
51readaholic15 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
and here I was expecting a shaved head and instead Bella was wearing a dress. And Rosalie is such a sweety, romantic, gushy type, makes me all warm and fuzzy in the inside... until I mention that to her and she breaks my neck... :P

very cutesy fluff chapter, and go Bella for dressing up for Rosalie, but I think we all know why she decided to play dress-up... I think it ties in with the fics title... or that might just be me :P

It's fun seeing this side to Rosalie, and even when she's being complimentary and all romantic she stills manages to be a bitch... or bitchy to Alice... bitchy in a nice way :P

still liking the tie-ins with JT's Rose Read, still liking where this is going, still waiting for another update... how impatient is that? get one update, demand another? I'm worse than a kid with candy... but then this type of candy requires less brushing of the teeth after consumption.
Black Fang 02 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Oh. So she didn't shave her head. And Alice was being ornery in this chapter. It was mean to give Rosalie the assumption that Bella was going to shave her head. But all in all a good chapter. I mean Rose was sweet and everything.
Black Fang 02 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
True about the whole Dad is god thing as a kid. Except for in my eyes. "Mother is God". See if you can catch that movie reference. But still Cahrlie is so sweet with his awkwardness. It's so sweet when he does unnoticable 'Dad things'. Loved this chapter.
GothicPheonix chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Alice seems so very proud of Bella. Wow...she got me to assume the worst as well. I was actually laughing as Rosalie glared at Alice. XD Great chapter :)
massrie chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
*smiles sweetly*.
Well done! Rosalie can "be nice". Even if its only to Bella's ears. Alice however didn't seem as if she were so pleased in the beginning. I'm glad Rosalie didn't lie to Bella. I would have been sad, yet I'm also glad she didn't crush her spirit either.
EverlastingMuse chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
very good! thanks for updating!
massrie chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
I had a little trouble following back and forth between the two, Charlie and Rosalie being interrupted by themselves and Bella repeated times. However, the sentiment, once fully emerged was wonderful.

Charlie is really happy that Bella's still being taken care of. Rosalie is all too happy to be the one taking care of her. And Bella's not crashing and being all, "Time Passes" and such. (Which I'm getting as a tattoo).

So. If I have to wait months to find out what Bella did to her hair, I might strangle you. (Not a threat, just an idea) and I'm hoping perhaps maybe she just colored it? Or Put some rainbow in it? Maybe anything else crazy.

*grins*
massrie chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This had so much more "flavor" of you in the story. Alice is right you know. Rosalie would have ruined the weekend with whatever hair Bella would have shown up with. Without evening meaning to.

And Yes, Low Blow for the south there as well. I look forward to seeing what is next.
EverlastingMuse chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
very good!
SeetheRed chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Yay, more BellaxRosalie!

Very well done, as all your stories are!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »