Reviews for I Loved Her First
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
STOP IT. YOU MAKE ME CRY WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wow! :) I loved the ending where James is able to leave with Laura but I also liked the In Water-ending.

It was very good that you didnt change lauras character, shes still a bit disappointed in James because what he did to Mary and how he behaved around her, because she loved Mary very much. Still, at the same time she loves James as a father and shes glad shes his family now. That made it very realistic. :) Just like that James cant forget Mary and still feels guilty.
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was such a sweet fic! You're great at writing family type fics, and I love how you develop the Leave ending. Also, you provided great insights into Laura and James's future. James messing with other women is very believable, and of course, it'll eventually create tension between him and Laura. Still, the love and bond as a family between them is beautiful. Through all the hardships and anger, it's good to know that in the end, they do need and complement each other well. This was a pleasure to read, and not to mention, a very original SH one-shot.
16FangsofWrath chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great story Sakuya! I never even considered James and Laura ending up as a family. I really enjoyed it.:)
Arktos chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Well, I like the 'In Water' ending too, and I always thought James just changed his name/address to avoid having the police come after him for Mary's murder. You know, after restfully burying her and deciding never to visit his father again. /laughs nervously

In any case, this was an interesting fic. I don't think I've ever seen this angle before, aka 'Laura's wedding with James looking on contemplatively' and such. It wasn't sweet, but it DID play out in a realistic manner considering the kind of relationship they would develop. I especially liked Laura's conflict over James, never quite forgiving him for what he did but accepting his love and returning it to some degree.

To conclude, nice job. I certainly didn't find my attention wandering ;D