Reviews for Coming Out Of Character
IHeart2896 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Awww. I really like this series, I've watched tropic thunder who knows how many times and Kirk was always my fav character. Love this. Please update if you can
Clovers-Charm chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
This is really cute. I just watched the movie (surprised that I enjoyed it because it wasn't the type of film I normally go for but Robert's accents and jokes made it amazing!) and this was the exact story that I was looking for. I really love it! Hope you update soon!
Sky Master-99 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
this is really quite cool!
Carlypso chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
This is a cute story. It would be nice if you added more.
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
This is so good! I think you should like do the whole movie; but it's your choice. Great job!
mrsstark83 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I would love to read more of this.
witchbaby300 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I love this story! Why haven't you updated this!
DarknessRunsCold chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Wow this was a great, short story. I really enjoyed seeing a different side of Kirk as well as a romance with someone. Very cool. You're a great writer.
LaraLuvKakashi chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I luv this..

Can't wait to see how Cleo handled Kirk's 'transformation' into ..

Hope u'll continue this..:)
supernaturallover1098 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Love it! you should do a whole story, I'd read it :)
Malicious Sherlock chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Ah! So friggin cute! I'm extremely glad to know I'm not the only person who thinks Kirk is positively adorable! I can't help but coo over the accent, the eyes, the hair, the confidence, the style, mmf. Plus, it's Robert Downey Jr, who I positively ADORE, so it only makes Kirk awesomer.

Oh look, I'm rambling.

Anyways, this was toooo cute! I can't blame the teenager, I would swoon if Kirk Lazarus even said hi to me, let alone smile and say charming, nice things to me.

More, I'm begging! Kirk and Klio...Kio? Yes, Kio! I need more Kio! or Klirk! I just want more!
Colours Doyle chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Oh, Tara! I love it! I was giggling like a little girl through the whole thing! Please continue!
x R e a l i t y B i t e s chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
This is totally cute!

I personally think that you should do the whole movie, ya know? Make it a full blown story.

I would totally read it ;D

I don't know why people don't make more Tropic Thunder stories, that movie is the shizz!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Good job,its very good love it
protectivepuppy chapter 2 . 5/2/2010