Reviews for Red Devil
mdsngrc chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
Wow I need more. I am loving this story. I hope you update soon. :)
EmmettismyHUGEteddyBEAR chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
This story is AMAZING! Your a fantastic writer! I can't wait to read more. Update soon! :)
charolita chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
NOOOOOOOooooooooo! OMG I just found this fic yesterday and was under the impression that was finished. Read it all night haven't slept cuz I couldn't put it dows, because it effing awesome and get to the last chapter and ... ? ... Huh? I need more I need the rest! Pleaseeeeee u must continue! This fic rocks! The plot, the characters, the p33n monologoes? Its amazing! Please update soon? Yeah? ;)
littleweb chapter 15 . 10/6/2011
More please
kimjhill chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
HIlarious! a talking penis...love it ;) noticed there hasnt been an update in a while...will you guys finish this little ditty? hope so , its really great :)
littlevany chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
What a cliffhanger...youre mean ;) I like how intense the whole plot is getting...Hope for an update soon!
Twifan09 chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
I really like your story and hope you will update again real soon
rclaurel chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
This is a damn good story, are they going to keep writing or is it
quoideneufj chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Noooooo. You can't stop there!

Just found! I flew through this story. Not leaving nearly as many reviews as I should, but I just had to keep reading.

More please. Soon?
quoideneufj chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
The conversations Edward has with his dick are hilarious. Pure gold!
sharkbellywhite chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I loved Kated in this chapter. She's too fun! I'm looking forward to see what happens next, but alas I have a Mass to attend to and a few boys to round up. Really enjoying the story!
sharkbellywhite chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
I feel for these two and all the tension that they have going on between them. Makes for a great read. Can't wait to see what happens at the dinner, and who Edward brought...yikes...'bout to get ugly!
sharkbellywhite chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
I think the favorite part of this chapter was the end when Bella lets loose a little and has fun with the girls. I'm enjoying to see a different side of her and so pleased she's not the door mat as in other stories. As per usual...Edward is fun so fun to read (his inner mono cracks me up!)
sharkbellywhite chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Oh my... Black has his hands on Bella...not good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Love the different pov's and all the "lingo" associated with Soccerward!
sharkbellywhite chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Oh my! Black did a number on Bella! I'm hoping Bella holds out for a while and remains professional...I think the tension is needed to keep Edward on track so to speak. Really enjoying this story!
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »