Reviews for Red Devil
Elvire23 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Love the tension between the two, can't wait for more.
SamieJamesBait chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Man city or Man shitty as we preferred to call them.

Those sky blue cunts were no where near us in terms of talent and success, let's just be clear on that shit right now.

LMAO. True United fan talk. Are you going to mention the revolt against the owners...? Maybe have Edward publicly wearing the yellow and green scarf.. that would land him right up shit creak... LMAO. I'll read the next chapter in the morning. Plz give me some Wayne Rooney int he shower visuals... I love that man!
ChocolateLover82 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Love this story so far. God, how does Bella do to not slap the hell out of him or fuck the hell out of him...well, she shal wait and see how long that lasts.

And I love Bella, she is just what he needs and E is just starting to see that she only wants what's best for him, not to fuck him ... in that way though ;)
twilightheaded23 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
awww yay nice Edward makes an appearance. he luuuuurrrrrves her! bahahha. Still loving power Bella! and really hoping there might be a good jake ass-whooping later on lol!
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow, this looks great!

I live in Chile and as you know, in latinamerica soocer is high up there next to Jesus (you'd think I'm joking), so usually I don't read soccer fics (not that there are many or at all), 'cause really, it's enough with RL, lol (specially now with the World Cup). But this already looks great, it was recomended by WindowWardsGirl and I'm already loving it :D

And who's the bitch that took Bella? I shall continue to read because I soo want to know.
dreampills chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
LOL great chapter!
savanablue chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Edward, you cocky bastard. Love it. Great chapter!
SamieJamesBait chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Okay, i just found this, and I haven't actually read it yet, but can I just say, as a Manchester girl, and a die hard United fan, Edward Cullen being a 'RED Devil' is the best idea I have ever heard. Fact. Please do a derby match with city and have him foul Tevez! Add in some Wayne Rooney and I'll be one happy girl! Okay, I'm going to go read it now, I'll comment more then LOL
jarkin33 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
again - I loved the chapter! Edward *sigh* gotta love the bad boys and it appears that Bella does too!

I can see E's attitude changing a bit here, but he brings that cocky attitude out when he's starting to show a bit of emotion!

Can't wait for the update ladies!

xo
NikkiBXD chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Hey ! :D

Awesome Chapter! :D:D

xo
twilightheaded23 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
eeep can't wait for more! loving ballsy Swan... what a badass. These two should be lots of fun :)
savanablue chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
OMG...so bloody fantastic, cannot wait for more. I can see edward sitting there waiting for her...unf!
Elvire23 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Very interesting twist. I haven't read any story that has Edward as a soccer player and Bella as an agent. They have chemistry. I can't wait to see how they resist each other to finaly fall for one another.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
They gonna give in to each other during this trip? Or will the UST continue to simmer for a while yet? Can't wait to find out.

-Q
jarkin33 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Sigh ... smirking Edward... I can't wait for the next chapter. Time together away from everyone else.. The UST is going to be at an all time high. I hope we don't have to wait too long for some action!

Thank you for the lovely chapter and I hope to see more of Soccerward over on twitter.

XO to u both!