Reviews for Red Devil
ChocolateLover82 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Love this story so far. God, how does Bella do to not slap the hell out of him or fuck the hell out of him...well, she shal wait and see how long that lasts.

And I love Bella, she is just what he needs and E is just starting to see that she only wants what's best for him, not to fuck him ... in that way though ;)
twilightheaded23 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
awww yay nice Edward makes an appearance. he luuuuurrrrrves her! bahahha. Still loving power Bella! and really hoping there might be a good jake ass-whooping later on lol!
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow, this looks great!

I live in Chile and as you know, in latinamerica soocer is high up there next to Jesus (you'd think I'm joking), so usually I don't read soccer fics (not that there are many or at all), 'cause really, it's enough with RL, lol (specially now with the World Cup). But this already looks great, it was recomended by WindowWardsGirl and I'm already loving it :D

And who's the bitch that took Bella? I shall continue to read because I soo want to know.
dreampills chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
LOL great chapter!
savanablue chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Edward, you cocky bastard. Love it. Great chapter!
SamieJamesBait chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Okay, i just found this, and I haven't actually read it yet, but can I just say, as a Manchester girl, and a die hard United fan, Edward Cullen being a 'RED Devil' is the best idea I have ever heard. Fact. Please do a derby match with city and have him foul Tevez! Add in some Wayne Rooney and I'll be one happy girl! Okay, I'm going to go read it now, I'll comment more then LOL
jarkin33 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
again - I loved the chapter! Edward *sigh* gotta love the bad boys and it appears that Bella does too!

I can see E's attitude changing a bit here, but he brings that cocky attitude out when he's starting to show a bit of emotion!

Can't wait for the update ladies!

xo
NikkiBXD chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Hey ! :D

Awesome Chapter! :D:D

xo
twilightheaded23 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
eeep can't wait for more! loving ballsy Swan... what a badass. These two should be lots of fun :)
savanablue chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
OMG...so bloody fantastic, cannot wait for more. I can see edward sitting there waiting for her...unf!
Elvire23 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Very interesting twist. I haven't read any story that has Edward as a soccer player and Bella as an agent. They have chemistry. I can't wait to see how they resist each other to finaly fall for one another.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
They gonna give in to each other during this trip? Or will the UST continue to simmer for a while yet? Can't wait to find out.

-Q
jarkin33 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Sigh ... smirking Edward... I can't wait for the next chapter. Time together away from everyone else.. The UST is going to be at an all time high. I hope we don't have to wait too long for some action!

Thank you for the lovely chapter and I hope to see more of Soccerward over on twitter.

XO to u both!
DreamQuill chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
That was totes funny. Soccerward is an ass, but I'm used to douchey Edwards so I like that. Hopefully B will hold to her principles and not let him worm his way into her pants yet. I'm really curious about Jacob. I know nothing about soccer so thanks, Chelle, for making this understandable for me. You both write well together. J seems to write well with everyone. I'm jealous. I want someone to colab with me but no one's offered *pity*.

My favorite line was the one Bella said about her pussy being paradise and Edward never getting to go there. The tat was also funny. I don't hate Victoria. She just seems desperate and sad. I've heard the term WAG on the BBC and had no clue what it meant. I also hear Chav a lot. Clear that up for me if you have time.

Right now I don't trust anyone. I can't wait to see EPOV of what happened in that office. I also want to know where she is taking him. Well looks like I've rambled though another review so update and put me out of my misery. Oh and give Soccerward a kick in the nuts for that line about women. We are versatile.
cutechick24272 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
i LOVE this. i love all the characters the only thing is that it would be nice to be told what Bella is doing as I am slightly clueless. I ADORE the window scene were Bella flirts with Edward then walks off. FABULOUS
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »