Reviews for Red Devil
sharkbellywhite chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Oh my... Black has his hands on Bella...not good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Love the different pov's and all the "lingo" associated with Soccerward!
sharkbellywhite chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Oh my! Black did a number on Bella! I'm hoping Bella holds out for a while and remains professional...I think the tension is needed to keep Edward on track so to speak. Really enjoying this story!
sharkbellywhite chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Well played Bella...I truly hope she hired the tattoo artists! Brills! I for one don't know if I would want to take a trip with the "wanker" for one, but should make for some interesting reading!
sharkbellywhite chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I'm already enjoying the character attributes! Can't wait to see Agentella bring on the ice queen! Enjoying this story very much so far!
sharkbellywhite chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Whoa...firstly...your name is hysterical...I would read anything you wrote just because of it! Can't believe I haven't come across it sooner! Secondly...my oh my! I read the brief description of the story and thought...yeah...I could go for some Soccerward on a hot, lazy Sunday. Wasn't expecting that. I'm hooked! Can't wait to read more!
gitgit chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
shit son

they are going to have one hell of a meeting! or should i say boot camp!
gitgit chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
i freakin love this chapter

cant wait to see what you have planned for next!
gitgit chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
oooo

which twisted cunt are we talking about?

that was definitely an interesting chapter though! !
SadieStarr chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
Manchester United and Twi-Fic - two of my favourite things together!

Please update soon.
allthatsparkles chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Okay, got to find out why Edward is playing in a game while Bella is off somewhere possibly dead.
Tyalieva chapter 15 . 4/22/2011
Ouch Ouch Ouch!

Is there hope to read an update someday? I can see it's been 2 months sinces the last one. :-(

I kind of started (well, lets admit it, not really started but...) to like those lemons a lot!

Hope to read more soon!
Mireads chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
This is reallyba great story
miss.eve chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
i love this story!

sorry for skipping and do not leaving any comments earlier but this NEXT button was too tempting! Once i start to read i cannot help myself and read it all!

I really like Bella in this story (i know she is little messed up-black's,mummy's and daddy's issues etc.) In fact she is a badass! Little insecure when it's comes to feelings but he manage her job like a pro! She is smart,witty and do not takes any bullshit!

Edward... let's just said that i cant write much without taking the shower - the cold one!

And last but not leat THE penis of course! The real main character in this story! Damned if he doesn't deserve some kind of Penis Award! I love edward's mental exchanges with him! I am contantly grinning like a moron in front of my computer screen!

waiting for the new chapter! great great story!
Daphnetjuh chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
Noooooo! why. why leave us hanging at this point? and why did I again manage to find a story to read that needs new upates after a cliffy? I'm doomed..

Anyways I love your story. Keep up the good work! the both of you!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 15 . 3/5/2011
I just finished reading the story as it stands and I love it. I can't wait to read what happens next.
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »