Reviews for Red Devil
dreampills chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
i LOL really hard about that tat - location and all. hehe
NikkiBXD chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
All I have to say for this chapter is...hahahahahahaha...It was freaking awesome! I loved it :D

He answered the door...to the police...naked! LMAO

He wears raybans. *Drools*

"Well, paradise is my pussy, and with a bad boy such as yourself, you won't every get there." OMFG Bella is amazaing! :D

"Trust me when I say I'm the one dishing out the spanks in the bedroom, Swan," Spanking! *Drools.*

Awesome Chapter :)

Hey :)

Awesome Prologue :D

x
robwardlover chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
eeeks. i love this. i love when fics are english. it just makes me happy i have no reason why. im from down south. Arsenal allll the way :D
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
As soccer is my all-time fave team sport (cuz there's just nothing sexier than knowing that a man can go non-stop for 45 minutes, you hear what I'm sayin?), I am TOTALLY on board with this-here fic. Soccerward - UNF! Yes and please.

-Q
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You have this marked as humor/romance. But it sounds like Bella has been taken by some kind of revenge-crazed psycho hosebeast. That doesn't sound very humorous. Just sayin.

But I'm'a give it a chance, cuz I lurve chartwilightmom's stuff...

-Q
dreampills chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
getting it on with a client is not good..hope bella's learned her lesson..or not. ;) maybe we should hope that edward's changes his ways instead.
dreampills chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
great start to a story. i am always a sucker for a great prologue!
DreamQuill chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I'm going to review while I'm still a little sober. So fucking awesome guys! Thanks for the shoutout. My nips are hard for you two. Anyways, Bella has been hurt so I don't think she's going to fall for Soccerward's shit easily. I look forward to fireworks. I know nothing about UK soccer so this should be fun. Thanks for clearing up stuff at the end. I already hate Jacob and Charlie, but love Carlisle and Caius. I joined the blogsy too. We! Update soon or I will take out my paddle.
jarkin33 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I love it! Can't wait to get a hard-ass bella for once!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

xo bb
ju007 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
love love the update girls!
Can't wait to watch this story unfold!
ju007 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
love it!
Can't wait to see this story develop! I know it's going to be amazing!
I can't wait for an update!
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Squee! I came back just in time. I'm a very dirtycheekymonkey. Maybe Soccerward could clean me up in a hot shower or bubble bath. I'm open for trades :)
xxCandyGothxx chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
good choice of story. I adore manchester united too. Edward Manchester United definately a winning combo
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »