Reviews for A Hic and Then Some
MarionetteThePuppet chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Aaaww, that was super cute. I love good Hiccstrid fluff like that. This was a cute story. I loved it
YmeYuCCa chapter 1 . 6/4/2014

Ferdoos chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
so cute
RainbowLlamacorn chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This. was. amazing.
Seriously, one of my favourites HiccupxAstrid fics :) I'D LOVE TO SEE MORE CHAPTERS AND I LOVED THE MYTH :)
skylar chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
i think the story was good but a two shot would be better because the story still doesent sound finished u left it on a cliff hanger and i would really like to see if u can make it better so ya make another chapter please
smiley chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
omigosh that was the CUTEST thing i've ever read 3
HICCUPS chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
So cute i died. Ooooh, irony you are a smart female dog indeed
DrawMyHeart chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is such a sweet story!

I cried at the end): (yes I'm that emotional)

The story was really good, you incorporate the details from the real movie to your story very well.I think that you should continue, my suggestion is maybe have more of hiccups personality towards it, even though it was from Astrid's POV.

But other than that, good job!
The Comment chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Y'know, my friend had hiccups the other day..Hmm~

-:)
Dragon-Wolf-Mustang Rider chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Awww! That is so cute! Two-shot, please!
Selena chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Well then if THAT myth is true, I'm seriously head over heels in love with someone. I caught the hiccups about twenty times this week, and I had six hiccuping periods in one day. Seriously. They're stalking me! (When I complain about it to my sister, she innocently asks me how many I've counted so far, and when I reply with my massive hiccup total, she exclaims 'Wow! That's a lot of Viking heroes!' :3)

Your story is awesomely awesome.
4ever2010 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
awesome story! i love it!
paty-san5 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That's so sweet! Love IT!
Mooseluver8 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
TWOSHOT NOW!

This is adorable! LOVELOVELOVE!