Reviews for Unleashed Fury
SGAavidreader chapter 11 . 1/20
Insomnia and Unleashed Fury are 2 stories that will stick with me for a while. I was particularly moved by the scene in Insomnia where Dean has his breakdown in the bathroom and Sam comforts him and brings him back from the edge. In Unleashed Fury I really enjoyed the way Sam, Dean, and Bobby interacted when they were finally together in Bobby's house. I think you stayed true to the characters and really wrote the feelings they were experiencing very well. The most important thing to me- which I really appreciate- was you allowing Sam to leave college and return to the hunt with Dean. I was going to feel like something was off if they did not end up back on the road together. I am really hoping you will be writing or recommending more that I will be able to read. It is completely your fault I couldn't put this story down until 3:45 am!
spnfan44 chapter 11 . 1/2
Wonderful story and very well told!
Silvermoon maru chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Oh well, too bad it's over, now I can go back to my life and twitter lol Thank you for writting it, I enjoyed it very much. It was nice to see that even they knew they were going back and forth in the sacrificing for each other, I was glad that Sam and Bobby solved their misunderstandings, that Dean could get over his demons (at least the critical ones), etc. Totally love ur style.
Silvermoon maru chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Really? Can I breath now? Wow! Amazing chapter! It was so angsty, full of suspense, well, I just loved it! Love this sequel so far, I really like your writting-style very much.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Great Ending! Thanks so much!
Giacinta chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Hi. Just read your story and I really loved it.
It never flagged in interest from beginning to end and the brothers were exactly as I love them, caring, needy and seeing only each other.

My favourite line has to be when Sam tells Dean what he did to save him from his deal and about Matthew, and Dean simply answers:-
"And what part of that , Sammy, did you think I wouldn't understand?"
I just melted.

Thanks so much for this story, it's one I will read over and over. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
This was phenomenal.
I read Insomnia as well, and it was also fantastic, but I thought you should know that I never cry when I read fics, and these last two chapters made me cry. Your portrayal of depression is heart rending and I absolutely broke down at the scene with Sam and John in the car, but the atmosphere you envoked when Dean and Bobby are in the kitchen and Dean is listening for birds is going to stay with me for a long time. I had no idea that I needed to hear the words in Dean's thought process there so much, but apparently I did. I just. The hope you managed to put in there, after chapters of struggle, it just felt so good. This was amazing and I'm sorry I can't find the words to show how amazing this was. Thank you so much for writing this.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Wow. This story was a tumultuous, emotional rollercoaster. it honestly was hard to read at times because our boys just weren't getting a break! Admittedly there were a few grammatical errors throughout, but nothing too bad. You're descriptions and detail were damn awesome, though! I loved the time we got to spend inside the boys heads, even as broken as they were. I'm also a sucker for a happy ending and I am grateful you face us one.

You tell a great story and I was really impressed with your solution to breaking Dean's deal in the last story. It was really believable. you're solution to the furies was also well conceived.

I would honestly be thrilled with Sam going back hunting, if he really meant it. I guess he has a partial semester to decide now, so we will see. Thank you for the awesome story! So glad to see Dean cleared from his deal!
snowdreams chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Brilliant story. Very well-written and imagined and the way you portrayed Sam and Dean's relationship was just fantastic! Sigh, those two brothers have so much to caryy...but at least they have each other. I absolutely loved this story(:
Von chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
I've just read these two stories back to back and found them absolutely adorable. There were times when I waited for the touches to turn slashy but you kept them all within brotherly love which was both unsettling and more potent for it.

Loved every bit of both of them and secretly hold out hope for Sam to continue his education through correspondence - best of both worlds. Besides, it'd be nice to have something to fall back on! :D

Thanks so much for writing these wonderful stories!
Disneymagic chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Wow, if only the show had developed along these lines for real, I think your story is much more satisfying on an emotional level. Very nice, hon! DM
Disneymagic chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Wow, I'm in awe! So much happening in this chapter with past and present tense, Dean's POV and Sam's POV. It's amazing how you were able to keep averything flowing. Fantastic writing and of course the way Sam and Dean are both trying to sacrifice themselves for each other is gripping and maddening yet oh so like them both.

DM
Disneymagic chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Should have known Sammy would try something once Dean fell asleep, especially after how he seemed to be trying to tell Dean goodbye and was so accepting of the end coming.

And no dean's leaving and I'm very suspicious about where he's off to because I don't think he'd leave Sam right now just to clear his own head and getting Bobby to come look over Sam seems like a really good way to get Bobby away from the Furies. What are you up to Dean?
Disneymagic chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
The voices in his head teasing Sam are spooky and the whole 'you'd be better off without me' line of thinking gives me goosebumps. Hopefully when he's thinking straight he sees that Dean would be lost without him, just as he'd be lost without his big brother. They rely on each other so much.

I was wondering if Dean would sacrifice Eric in order to save Sam and then I read the last line of the chapter. Turns out that's not even an option. Now what are they going to do?
Disneymagic chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Brutal! This chapter was brutal. I loved your descriptions of how torn up Dean was after talking to the Furies and the panic that almost overwhelmed him was visceral. Sad, that I enjoy his pain so much, what's up with that anyway? You've got me on the edge of my seat, my dear. Fantastic job. DM