Reviews for Unleashed Fury
Giacinta chapter 11 . 4/16
Hi. Just read your story and I really loved it.
It never flagged in interest from beginning to end and the brothers were exactly as I love them, caring, needy and seeing only each other.

My favourite line has to be when Sam tells Dean what he did to save him from his deal and about Matthew, and Dean simply answers:-
"And what part of that , Sammy, did you think I wouldn't understand?"
I just melted.

Thanks so much for this story, it's one I will read over and over. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
This was phenomenal.
I read Insomnia as well, and it was also fantastic, but I thought you should know that I never cry when I read fics, and these last two chapters made me cry. Your portrayal of depression is heart rending and I absolutely broke down at the scene with Sam and John in the car, but the atmosphere you envoked when Dean and Bobby are in the kitchen and Dean is listening for birds is going to stay with me for a long time. I had no idea that I needed to hear the words in Dean's thought process there so much, but apparently I did. I just. The hope you managed to put in there, after chapters of struggle, it just felt so good. This was amazing and I'm sorry I can't find the words to show how amazing this was. Thank you so much for writing this.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Wow. This story was a tumultuous, emotional rollercoaster. it honestly was hard to read at times because our boys just weren't getting a break! Admittedly there were a few grammatical errors throughout, but nothing too bad. You're descriptions and detail were damn awesome, though! I loved the time we got to spend inside the boys heads, even as broken as they were. I'm also a sucker for a happy ending and I am grateful you face us one.

You tell a great story and I was really impressed with your solution to breaking Dean's deal in the last story. It was really believable. you're solution to the furies was also well conceived.

I would honestly be thrilled with Sam going back hunting, if he really meant it. I guess he has a partial semester to decide now, so we will see. Thank you for the awesome story! So glad to see Dean cleared from his deal!
snowdreams chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Brilliant story. Very well-written and imagined and the way you portrayed Sam and Dean's relationship was just fantastic! Sigh, those two brothers have so much to caryy...but at least they have each other. I absolutely loved this story(:
Von chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
I've just read these two stories back to back and found them absolutely adorable. There were times when I waited for the touches to turn slashy but you kept them all within brotherly love which was both unsettling and more potent for it.

Loved every bit of both of them and secretly hold out hope for Sam to continue his education through correspondence - best of both worlds. Besides, it'd be nice to have something to fall back on! :D

Thanks so much for writing these wonderful stories!
Disneymagic chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Wow, if only the show had developed along these lines for real, I think your story is much more satisfying on an emotional level. Very nice, hon! DM
Disneymagic chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Wow, I'm in awe! So much happening in this chapter with past and present tense, Dean's POV and Sam's POV. It's amazing how you were able to keep averything flowing. Fantastic writing and of course the way Sam and Dean are both trying to sacrifice themselves for each other is gripping and maddening yet oh so like them both.

Disneymagic chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Should have known Sammy would try something once Dean fell asleep, especially after how he seemed to be trying to tell Dean goodbye and was so accepting of the end coming.

And no dean's leaving and I'm very suspicious about where he's off to because I don't think he'd leave Sam right now just to clear his own head and getting Bobby to come look over Sam seems like a really good way to get Bobby away from the Furies. What are you up to Dean?
Disneymagic chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
The voices in his head teasing Sam are spooky and the whole 'you'd be better off without me' line of thinking gives me goosebumps. Hopefully when he's thinking straight he sees that Dean would be lost without him, just as he'd be lost without his big brother. They rely on each other so much.

I was wondering if Dean would sacrifice Eric in order to save Sam and then I read the last line of the chapter. Turns out that's not even an option. Now what are they going to do?
Disneymagic chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Brutal! This chapter was brutal. I loved your descriptions of how torn up Dean was after talking to the Furies and the panic that almost overwhelmed him was visceral. Sad, that I enjoy his pain so much, what's up with that anyway? You've got me on the edge of my seat, my dear. Fantastic job. DM
Disneymagic chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Amazing chapter. I was confused about why Bobby didn't want Sam anywhere near the furies and didn't seem to be concerned about Dean until I remembered that Bobby didn't know anything about the girl Dean hit with his car. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time remembering who knows what.

Sam's pain and Dean's melt down at the end of this chapter almost left me shaking, it was all so heart-wrenchingly vivid. Wow!

Disneymagic chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
LOVED the hospital scene with both Bobby and Sammy in full-on protective mode. And I especially loved when Dean gave in and asked Sam for help getting his shirt on. Sweet. LOVED Dean wanting Sam to stay close in the hotel room and not go back to the blurry-zone. In short I loved all the little extra touches you put in that show just how much the brothers care about each other even while they resolutely refuse to have a chick-flick moment.
Disneymagic chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Oh wow, this chapter was amazing and the cliffhanger was in the perfect spot. Now I love to write a good cliffhanger, but I'm not usually real happy to wait to find out what's going to happen next, so I'm very glad that I'm able to go right on to the next chapter! :-) I know, I'm a cheater that way. LOL

Disneymagic chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
You've got Bobby spot-on perfect and the interactions between him and the boys are just fabulous. Of course, I'm still in love with interpretation of Sam and Dean's relationship with each other as well.

In the last chapter I commented on wishing that they could be more truthful about what was causing the emotional break downs, but now that I know where Sam's is coming from, I can see why he's not able to share it with Dean.

The end of this chapter was completely believable with Sam and Dean both taking the blame for not being able to get themselves back to the hotel.

Superb writing my dear!

Disneymagic chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Hey there! What strikes me about this chapter is all the unspoken communication that goes on between the brothers. They are able to translate every touch and look. Unfortunately, there are also emotions and fears that they feel they have to hide from each other, as if by keeping these things to themselves they are somehow protecting the other or maybe themselves. It makes me sad because I know (we know) that they would be so much better off if they would share those feelings/fears with the one person who loves them unconditionally. *sigh*