Reviews for Catch Me if You Can
ishtonayo chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
please please update soon! i really like the story and how it goes.. please?
AnimeFreak67 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! I must know what comes next
SilverNeira chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Oh her other egg is going to appear! Yay! Also about your note, haven't I always posted my reviews? I mean I have so please continue! If it means that I have to continue reviewing the save chapters or for each one, I will do that so that I or we can get our next chapters! So don't do this to me or us and please update!
Hidden Depths of the Mind chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Hai! I guess it's only fair ya want reviews, since they make everything better! Hehe, to be honest, I suck at writing reviews since I don't really know how to describe what I feel when reading.

Okay, I'll just say wht I did when I say ya updated. And dot laugh! I totally freaked out and squealed until my parents downstairs woke up and yelled at me to go to bed.

I hope it doesn't take you too long to update the next chapter and I can't wait to read it when you do!

Usagi-chan
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
amazing story, dude! i really am liking where this is going. the riddles, the contrast between Akki and Ikuto, and Kichi because he's just utterly adorable. XD lol anyway, i do hope you decide to continue! (even though i know there's another chapter on the way ;p) -Kiara
SilverNeira chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
He found out her secret, what will happen next? I don't know, but please continue! It sweet of Ikuto to help her like that! I also think that her parent should be in a mental hospital or in jail... At least have them be contained and give them help for their abusing... But I won't judge them! That's how nice I am... Anyway I wonder if Ikuto let her live with him at one point... Oh well, also I'm SO glad that you had updated! YAY! *cheer*
*clasp hand and put on puppy face* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Scuze my Language. Your character is fucking awesome. You should add a female psycho wolf character! BTW my name is Kayla. Plz keep writing. luv ur story. GTG bye.
SilverNeira chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Yay! You updated! I'm SO happy! I still love the whole mad hatter idea and find your story awesome! (especially having to be a ikutoxoc) her parents are abusive, maybe that's why she's crazy? Well I think it's totally awesome! I just have to be more longer~ -whine-!
SilverNeira chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Go mad hatter. She is soooo crazy, but mysterious at the same time! I just love her!
SilverNeira chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I love it! She is like the the tall blond dude who tell fortune in the planetarium, but she have another method in doing it! I just love it! Please continue!
iPorg chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
You should totally keep writing this! Akki..is just awesome. xD Mad hatter is a good choice, btw. 8D
rainbowdragongirl101 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
2 lazy 2 login sorry, anyway: ILIKE THIS I LIKE THIS ILIKE THIS! there ya go so update please and ull have PIE or cookies eather and or. :)
KitKatKatie95 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
AWESOME! please keep going, can't wait for the next chapter! thanks, please update soon :)