Reviews for Magical DoReMi: Witchling Nights
ES chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD! I am obsessed with this show and the characters are absolutely adorable. Now I can have another story to look forward to. THNX for making this! I really enjoyed it!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Soooo, wizards and witches live together in the story? :o BTW, Petunia would be called Lady Petunia, not Lord Petunia. The term Lord is used for men. :)
Yurianna Shan Liu chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Whoa! Really? I'll be waiting for the next update!

Halloween? Hmmm... I'll follow what did I write on DW Halloween, so, y'can say, I would dress as Lady Santa Claus, if I ... But I've gone to the DW party that time. .

Hope ya update soon! \(o)/

AWMonopolyMan 000 chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
GREATEST ENDING EVER! The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 4 Is Done. Next Is The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 5. You My Friend Will Be Referee For The Story. I Accept Your Apology! I'm Wondering What Series You Will Do. PM Me With Some Info Please. YOU ARE THE GREATEST STORYTELLER EVER! The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 5 Will Be The Finale!
AWMonopolyMan 000 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
DISCONTINUED? Really This is What You Said Before "the final chapter of Witchling Nights is coming this September" & This Is What You Said Now "THIS IS NOW DISCONTINUED" Why Did You Lie To All Your Fans & Me The WMM, If You Don't Release The Ending Than I WILL! & If You Want To Know I'm Sorry For Pressuring You To Continue A Great Story Plese Forgive ME :,( Also The WMM Stands For The Wolf Master Man. One Last Thing You Are The Best Storyteller I've Ever Known This Was A Great Story From Start To End!
AWMonopolyMan 000 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
The WMM Who To Port Mystic is up now but this is a great story please finish soon
The WMM A K A Aaron Jacob Wolf chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
The WMM who Went to port mystic is a story I will release when I Join Fanfiction And you should finish the story i love the plot of this story
Aaron Jacob Wolf chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
finish the story & I'll give this story a 5 until then it will get a 4 The WMM who went to Port Mystic out