Reviews for Magical DoReMi: Witchling Nights
ES chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD! I am obsessed with this show and the characters are absolutely adorable. Now I can have another story to look forward to. THNX for making this! I really enjoyed it!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Soooo, wizards and witches live together in the story? :o BTW, Petunia would be called Lady Petunia, not Lord Petunia. The term Lord is used for men. :)
Yurianna Shan Liu chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Whoa! Really? I'll be waiting for the next update!

Halloween? Hmmm... I'll follow what did I write on DW Halloween, so, y'can say, I would dress as Lady Santa Claus, if I ... But I've gone to the DW party that time. .

Hope ya update soon! \(o)/

Yuri-chan
AWMonopolyMan 000 chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
GREATEST ENDING EVER! The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 4 Is Done. Next Is The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 5. You My Friend Will Be Referee For The Story. I Accept Your Apology! I'm Wondering What Series You Will Do. PM Me With Some Info Please. YOU ARE THE GREATEST STORYTELLER EVER! The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 5 Will Be The Finale!
PrettiWitchiMegChanChi chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
YA-TA! The Witchlings saved the day! Of course, I knew they would. I think I might be dressing as a catgirl for Halloween, just so you know!

Thanks for finishing the story!

CHIISU!

MegChan Out!
AWMonopolyMan 000 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
DISCONTINUED? Really This is What You Said Before "the final chapter of Witchling Nights is coming this September" & This Is What You Said Now "THIS IS NOW DISCONTINUED" Why Did You Lie To All Your Fans & Me The WMM, If You Don't Release The Ending Than I WILL! & If You Want To Know I'm Sorry For Pressuring You To Continue A Great Story Plese Forgive ME :,( Also The WMM Stands For The Wolf Master Man. One Last Thing You Are The Best Storyteller I've Ever Known This Was A Great Story From Start To End!
AWMonopolyMan 000 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
The WMM Who To Port Mystic is up now but this is a great story please finish soon
The WMM A K A Aaron Jacob Wolf chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
The WMM who Went to port mystic is a story I will release when I Join Fanfiction And you should finish the story i love the plot of this story
Aaron Jacob Wolf chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
finish the story & I'll give this story a 5 until then it will get a 4 The WMM who went to Port Mystic out
PrettiWitchiMegChanChi chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I've gotta say, I may not be a big fan of the DoReMi dub, but this story is pretty cool! I mean, the Queen in danger, and the witchlings saving her? Nice!

But I do have one question however: Not that I don't like your character Hiko, he's cool don't get me wrong, but... Where is Amaretta? Oh well, it's your story, so don't go by me. Aha ha ha ha ha!

Anyway, can't wait to see how this turns out!

SAVE THE QUEEN!