Reviews for Bare
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 4/22
It's great how you captured the typical glamour of the secret agent who sleeps around while also emphasizing how sad a life it could be. I can't picture James Bond bemoaning how all his friends are getting married and he doesn't have a steady girlfriend (granted, I haven't consumed too much James Bond media...)
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I like your Lavender. I really do. She is nothing like who most people write her. I had never even thought of making her an Auror until my dad mentioned that you did it, to me a while back. And a werewolf too boot, somehow it is just so fitting.

I am really enjoying all of you stories I have read so far (which I have been to do for a couple of years now, but only just got to it), but I have to say your Lavender is my favorite so far.

I wish I thought of doing her like this, but sadly i didn't. I have actually been pretty mean in my atempts to right her so far, not intencially it kind of just happened.
illjwamh chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I demand more Lavender stories.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I never took Lavender for the one- night stand sort of woman, but between her job and her condition ... As always, excellent description. Lavender is a woman in pain, and you showed that well. But she's coping, and you showed that well, too.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Love your fics
Noonie chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I like the Lavendar you've created. She's much more multi dimensional than many other writers protray her... I just wish she were a happier person.
addictedheartache chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Another brilliant short story by Northumbrian
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I didn't realise that this was one of Lavender's stories because you have Harry/Ginny in the summary.

Poor Lavender is very mixed up, isn't she; she is her own worst enemy.

You said in your last reply to me that she was bitten and scared 2 years after the battle, but in this story, she says she was bitten two months after her 18th birthday. Was that the first attack by Fenrir? because she couldn't have turned 18 two years after the battle. I doubt any of his year mates were younger than Harry and they couldn't have been more than a month younger and been in the same year.

I have to admit that I am not all that interested in reading Lavender's story, but I am interested to find out why Harry says she saved his life.

Lavender was never one of my favourite characters, and the Lavender I met in this story and the one in the Beard Hunters doesn't really inspire me to continue with her story. But we shall see.

jk-salmeier chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really enjoyed reading this fic of Lavender Brown as she contemplates her current life situation in contrast with the new lives of her friends. It wasn't ever really clear to me what became of her after the Battle of Hogwarts, but many fanfic authors seem to suggest she became a bit wolfish. I thought what had happened to her was the same as what had happened to Bill Weasley. But even something like that would have been life changing and hard to cope with. I think you captured that quite well in her characterization and her need to go looking for love (even it happens to be in the wrong place). But for her the safety of her heart will stay intact if she finds that "love" in nameless Muggles.

Great job.
rebecka chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
this is a good story that tells a lot about lavenders life. Love it:) I would love to read the vampire story, and High moon.

billyvmom chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I liked this story. I was recommended to your stories via Aebbe. I agree with the love of Canon. I dislike Draco and Hermione Fics also. What is the point of fanfiction if the only recognizable thing are the names. I feel bad for Lavender, she is a bit pathetic here. It is well written and detailed.
blisss chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Mmh...nice trick. Putting Harry and Ginny as characters and not Lavender & O.C. I understand the worry about using labels...truthfully I wouldn't search a story on her. So if I had not already been trying to read everything you wrote in one day I guess I never would have found this...but its very good per the norm. Cheeky(;
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Interesting story! Nothing like reaching an epiphany about oneself when in the shower-maybe Lavender will be happier with herself after that.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I really did not expect that kind of story, and because of that I am a little dissapointed. I thought the whole thing with scars and Harry & Ginny sounded really great, and then it ended up being Lavender and it was just a bit wierd.. Or at least I think that.. But your writing is great, and the story was not bad etiher, just not what I thought it would be..