Reviews for A Dove, Seeking
atlan2007 chapter 1 . 3/4
Nice story.
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was a really nice story! I would love to see another chapter or maybe a sequel about the confrontation between Elizabeth and John! I hope you write it! Anyway, nicely done! _
anon chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Love the friendship between Teyla and Elizabeth, as well as the wisdom Teyla shares. The line about nightmares in particular - and, predictably, the line about dying for his friends and living for Elizabeth. I like the way you look at things. Insightful! :)
shepweir always chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh I don't know how you do it but you even manage to make me appreciate Teyla more. What is your secret? Please tell me you

wrote a sequel where she shares her love with John. I completely

am captured by your characters and stories. Amazing experience to

read one. You are one of my all time favorite SPARKY authors. I need you and a few of my other favs to write the next SGA movie. PLEASE...
Begoogled chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Very deep discussion between these two strong women. You write them well, and the way you wove Teyla's culture in it feels right. Even that she was married before makes sense.
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ah, it's been far too long since a sparky story, what a nice repreive this was. You should continue it!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Absolutely wonderful!
Erin87 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh, this was wonderful and beautiful and brilliant! I love Teyla's characterization; it was spot on. All the dialogue, for everybody, was very in character too.

And this line nearly made me cry: "Do you not see?" Teyla asked, perplexed by this persistent obtuseness. "He would die for me, yes. Death comes easily to him and he has no fear of death for the right cause. But for you—Elizabeth, he lives for you."

Wonderful job! *applause* :)
QuietJay chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Love it :-) Teyla and John's conversation about his sparring made me giggle. It's all really in character, IMO, and I can totally see Teyla intervening like that. I really like the argument Teyla made to Elizabeth too.

Thanks!
(from a fellow Kiwi D )
sb4ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Well done! And you were right-although they had a very brief moment together, this was thoroughly a John and Elizabeth story. I especially liked this part...

What a great way to distinguish the difference between John's feelings for Teyla and his feelings for Elizabeth! That was my very favorite part of this story. Again, well done!
Follow-ur-Shadow chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Please tell me you're doing a sequel! That was great, very in character :)
Aria chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow, that was a wonderful fic! I love the conversation with Elizabeth and Teyla - it's a shame that they never really nurtured that friendship on the show. This was terrific read and I do hope that you'll be adding another chapter!