Reviews for epic
Day of Diana chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
OH MY HOW I LUNCHED THIS STORY. I LOVED AND LOVED AND LOVED UNTIL I COULD LUNCH IT NO MOAR. THEN I SAT BACK AND SAY TO THE STORY, "YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL." AND IT SAY BACK TO MY, " I NOES." THEN WE MAD OUT. AND I WAS VERY HAPY. THANK YOU SIR SNARKLES FOR THIS AMASING FICKIE.
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that we fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled.

Show Fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

Make some noise!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only 7 days left til poll closes.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
hahahaha i love crack fics. I like how they use crap grammar when talking to each other, and how gillian has twins, but one has one dad and the other has another when that's not even possible...haha and then everyone started bitch-slapping each other. it was funny.
SetV chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
LMAO, Please rite mor!1!11...both stories are amazing.

Luvluv, I'm new to LTM fics but if those story lines are waiting for me, I can't wait...PsychoAlec! Twins! Smacking! oi!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This really is epic. LOL! Keep up the excellent work, MrSnark. We all really need to cry laughing from time to time :)
Village Hall chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
GENIUS. That's all I can say.
silentsnarkonLJ chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This...? A cracktastic work of art.

I'm thinking of changing my name to "The Artist Formerly Known as 'Lemonjello'" in its honor.
Millibear chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I dont mean to be rude but... have you ever watched the show? This was so out of character i don't even know what to say, i mean it didn't make any sense
SassyCop chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Um, yeah... seriously, there are no words to describe this. None.
Uh, keep up the ... work?
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Ii want ot be givng you a hunfreds of resviews and liek Gilians hndered of babees in taht last storhy you wroted bekause this ish a besuitful storie an dyou HAEV TO CONTENUE IT! I also raelly liek the naems Lemanjelo and oranjelo. Theys vury prety.

BTW I waz wunderin if U evr readed a fan fikton caled 'My Imortel,' becuse it is raely god.
Solivagant chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
What the hell? Are you a crackhead or something?
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
It reminds me of a modern Dr. Suess! Just a little bot more weirder. Lol!
Reginetta chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Of course he's pulling our leg! And it's very funny too... He's got all the typical storylines in there, the Emily bit really made me laugh... And Dupree? Hilarious... It's good to be reminded to not take oneself too seriously every now and then...
callian4ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
lol this is really good even though it doesn't really sound like english lol (: (:
Jill chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Bold and in italics? Are you serious?